Omtaler (799)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
4. april 2024

very quick response and was able to resolve withing minutes. Very satisfied and happy with the results.

Paint Party Printing
7 måneder bruker appen
Logbase svarte 5. april 2024

31. mai 2024

Wonderful support team! Jenifer is always able to help our company find the shipping solutions that we need. We appreciate this app and the support.

Holly Days Nursery
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
Logbase svarte 10. juni 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

25. mars 2024

Soo helpful!!

CaldaieMurali
Italia
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
Logbase svarte 28. mars 2024

26. mars 2024

Bharat was really helpful. I was trying to solve a shipping issue and he quickly gave the solution. Really grateful.

Thank you very much.

Beauty Triangle International
Storbritannia
9 måneder bruker appen
Logbase svarte 28. mars 2024

20. mars 2024

I had issues understanding how to set up the scenarios. I decided to use their chat feature on their app and they responded very quickly! They helped solve my issue in a matter of minutes. They care about their customers.

Customer Support Rep. Rajkumar was great!

Texas Stock Box
11 måneder bruker appen
Logbase svarte 5. april 2024

17. april 2024

I found it difficult to set up by myself. Luckily, I contacted the support team and Raj was extremely helpful.

Kombucha-T Handcrafted Drinks
Spania
2 måneder bruker appen
Logbase svarte 19. april 2024

22. mai 2024

Ship easy made it very easy for me to separate all my ship pick rates. They were very helpful when I had problems, I would recommend this app to anyone with complicated shipping rates.

The Coastal Fireplace Guys
21 dager bruker appen
Logbase svarte 24. mai 2024

19. april 2024

First of all, the app is very useful, and filled with great features & options!
Not to mention that it is reasonably priced.

The customer service is outstanding!
Janani helped me with my issue over several days and made sure that all my requirements were met. We even had a Zoom call and she held my hand every step of the way, to make sure my shipping problem was solved.

Highly recommend.

Sutherland Performance
New Zealand
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
Logbase svarte 22. april 2024

18. april 2024

This is a fantastic app for displaying shipping rates. We work with multiple vendors via a dropshipping model so if customers purchase products from multiple vendors, we needed a way to combine the various shipping rates. This app does it perfectly! And support has been very responsive and helpful. 10/10.

Fred Segal Home
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
Logbase svarte 19. april 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you.

8. mai 2024

Vindu was amazing and very generous with her time. She made it simple to understand the process and ensured that all of my questions were answered.

After some initial setup, the app seems powerful and able to handle the demands of New Zealand's specific shipping quirks. Would happily recommend to others!

Machinery Online