Shipping Rates ‑ Shipeasy

Shipping rules, Shipping calculator Product Zipcode Postcode

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Custom Shipping Rules

Tommy Car Wash Systems

This app has been super beneficial for our more complex shipping rules. I had a support request and was surprised at how incredibly helpful their support team was. Not only did Siva on their support team solve my issue, but they helped educate me further on how to use their app. I recommend anyone getting this app to schedule a zoom meeting and let them show you around because just know all of the features makes a HUGE difference. I deducted 1 star simply because I feel their documentation could have a lot more content. The documentation they have isn't bad it just needs a lot more content since their app is so robust. Thank you Siva and the LogBase team for helping me complete my work WAY FASTER!

December 1, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We are already working on video based user guides and we will be releasing them by the end of this year. We have not updated the current user guides as we could not get convey all setup details through text based user guides. Thanks for using our app !!!

polyola

Location France

Customer Service is really good! Unfortunately we also needed them since some parts of the app are not completely logic in my opinion. However, if you get stuck, they take their time and help you out. Recommend!

ZettSports

Location Australia

The app has all the features you will ever need and customer support is very fast and helpful.......

Studio.K .com

Location Sweden

I used this app to set up remote area surcharge based on psotal codes within the EU. The set up was a bit complicated but the support was great They where very responsive. There was some issues when setting it up thats why i didn't give 5 stars but the service seems to work well and the support guys fixed the issues as soon as they could.