Shipping Rates ‑ Shipeasy

Shipping rates calculator, Shipping rules, dropshipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Custom Shipping Rules

Koko & Roy Deli

Location Poland

Highly recommend this app and all apps by Logbase. Functionality is great, and their customer service is first class - there is always someone around to help, no matter if it's 1am or 6pm! Siva was incredibly helpful in setting up integration with two of their apps. We did a zoom call so that everything was set up correctly and I could see how everything worked first hand. Thanks so much Siva!

shophogeye

I used their app to calculate our own shipping based on cart qty. Customer service through chat was very helpful in setting up.

Class In Session

My zoom conference went very well and he was extremely helpful. He was able to set up my shipping and we tested it.

it Luggage

Brilliant app and brilliant service. Siva from LogBase is excellent. So helpful. Created the shipping scenarios for us and then talked us through the logic. Will definitely be using for future apps

CrownVanity

Siva is helpful for me in setting the app as per we need, and this app allows us to have product based setup and combine shipping methods for our store. Highly recommend to all!!!

Asienmarkt

Location Germany

We have used the app for our shipping rates and it has solved one of our biggest problem at hand. In addition, fast, friendly and great support.

Avimee Herbal

Location India

I just want to apply the dynamic shipping rate and this app helped me to achieve that. The Shiva from the support team helped me to get this working. Great work!!

Wander Prints12

Location Vietnam

Siva has been very supportive and enthusiastic for me. This is a great app for shipping. I have solved my problems. Very good and very satisfied.

Bespoke Finish

Siva provided excellent customer service and set up the Shipeasy app in our store to comply with our shipping rates.

Curious Cat Bakery

I used to pay for another service and this has not only been cheaper but better. The customer service is fantastic. I'm able to schedule a Zoom call for the same day and the reps are extremely helpful. Today I was able to get Siva on the phone within the hour. He listened to my issue and proceeded to fix it efficiently and kindly. Would 100% recommend to anyone who ships their items.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13