Shipping Rates ‑ Shipeasy

Shipping Rates ‑ Shipeasy

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 27, 2023

Wow customer service team is AMAZING! phenomenal very pleased. I feel more of these types of apps should exist

Hyped
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
January 26, 2023

Very helpful customer service, I was experiencing an issue and within minutes were able to patiently help me resolve via live chat.

EVOLVED CHOCOLATE
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 24, 2023

I am very satisfied with my experience using Shipease. The team provided excellent support and helped me accomplish tasks that were previously confusing by sharing my screen with them.

Sirdab
Kuwait
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
LogBase replied January 24, 2023

Thank you for your kind review! 🙏🏻 It will really help our app to grow more.

January 24, 2023

Sehr zufrieden, man hat uns super geholfen. Wochenlang haben wir keine Lösung gefunden, durch ein Zoom-Meeting und eine echt tolle Beratung hat alles geklappt, dazu wurde alles übersetzt wenn es Fragen gab. Super toll :-)

Diamond Home
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
LogBase replied January 24, 2023

Thank you for the motivating review. Feel free to reach us back and we are glad to assist our valuable customers anytime!

Rahul & Janani

January 23, 2023

Sudhan Logbase was very helpful and knowledgeable. When he did not know the answer to a question, he reached out to a colleague for assistance. I am very pleased with the results and help. thank you!

HALO E-Store
Time spent using app: About 1 month
LogBase replied January 26, 2023

Sudhan

January 22, 2023

This app has solved the problem of stacked shipping rates, causing customers to pay more for shipping than what they should. Very helpful support!

Green Treez Company
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 19, 2023

Raj was very helpful in helping me set up the Shipping Rates app over zoom, very informative and precise.

Shop Advantus
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 18, 2023

Excellent support team. Quick replies and were happy to sort out issues for me - I sent them a spreadsheet with my sizes and rates and they actually added the rules in for me so I know that there shouldn't be future issues. Thank you!

Fixabolt
Time spent using app: 6 days
LogBase replied January 19, 2023

Thank you for the motivating review. Feel free to reach us back and we are glad to assist our customers anytime!

January 14, 2023

Siva was an amazing help, he was able to not only help me with all my setup but also proceeding to give me insights on other features of the app.

MyoFlask
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
LogBase replied January 24, 2023

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. It means a lot to us!

Logbase Team.

January 13, 2023

The app is incredibly simple to set up navigate. Complete with a very helpful support team that is always available to answer any questions. This app does everything we need.

Robert Allen Design