Shipping Rates ‑ Shipeasy

Shipping rules, Shipping rates calculator, Dropshipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Custom Shipping Rules

Wing Hop Fung 永合豐

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Very helpful technical support in chat alone. Resolved our shipping rule parameter needs during test mode. Will update our review after everything works smoothly on the live mode. Thanks!

Rojo's Roastery

I contacted support for setting up combined rates. Over a zoom meeting Shiva helped me figure the rates correctly. He understood what I needed, was knowledgeable about how to put my needs into the rates and was very courteous to talk to. Tech support in this app is A+. The app is versatile and support will help you with any issue you are having. They are prompt and responsive. Highly recommend

S’more’a’licious

We sell products that are very different weights and sizes. Adding the Shipeasy app has allowed us to streamline our previously complicated shipping system. Before Shipeasy, our customers were charged shipping per item because we had so many different conditions and combinations. Now, we have been able to set maximum rates and cater for all shopping cart combinations. After my 1-1 tutorial with the team I was able to set everything up. Before we went live, Siddarth helped me troubleshoot a few issues arising from our previous shipping process in no time. Couldn't be happier with the app.

Your Private Bar

This app is exactly what I'm looking for and the customer service is top notch. Thank you for explaining everything so thoroughly for me!

BuyMobile Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is great, it made our shipping rate more flexible. The best part of this is their awesome customer service, especially from Jani and Siva. They're always accommodating and patient since I have no idea how to set this one up.

Cupcake Sweeties

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Thanks so much - great app and amazing customer service from Janani! Looking forward to using other features in future.

chocolatfleurs

Location Australia

Siva was very helpful, he made my day. He helped fix my shipping and helped me with the app. Thank you very much for all your help.

Summit Arbor LLC

Time spent using app About 16 hours

Customer service is excellent! Helped me complete setting up my app in no time, and it works wonderfully!!

Hairtech Wholesale

Janani, is an excellent support. The support is helpful and fast delivery with step by step explaination. I would recommend this app

adofitness

We used Shipeasy for a custom ship scenario that involved product add-ons. The base product was digital (no ship cost) but the add-ons are equipment and need to be shipped with a small ship charge. Raj and the team at Shipeasy worked with us to get this configured (surprisingly complicated to achieve) and provided excellent and expedient support. I highly recommend the product and especially the good people on the support team! Top notch!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23