Shipping Rates ‑ Shipeasy

Shipping rates calculator, Shipping rules, dropshipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Custom Shipping Rules

disAbility equip online

Location Australia

Siva was excellent, he took his time to make sure that our site was performing well with our new platform. Great timely service we were impressed with the outcome.

Grazing Girls Pty Ltd

Location Australia

I used this app to create set shipping rates for certain areas our company deliver to. The process was made easy with the help of Janani. Efficient, fast and super helpful. Really recommend this app!

Impulse Imports

Location New Zealand

The support staff is very prompt. These guys resolve issues within minutes over live chat! Amazing support. Thanks a lot for helping me setup my Shipping rates.

Wabisabi Mart

Location Japan

Shiva was an amazing help. He was patient and helped me with everything. Love the app its saving me losing money on shipping

JustbySun

that's good app for fix the problem of shipping rate and also they have good support really very helpful.thank you for this app.

The PVC Shop

Great support easy to reach and the app does exactly what I needed. Many thanks to Siva he was very helpful!

Met Liefde van Liefde

Location Netherlands

tot nu toe geen spijt van de app. werkt prima naar wensen en er staat altijd iemand klaar om je te woord te staan als dat nodig is! ook als het dringend is!! een aanrader!!

Needham'sNursery

RAJ IS A LIFESAVER!!
This app is amazing and worth every penny! Speedy service with people who really care about your shop running smoothly. Thanks again!

Urban Move

This app works like magic, it prevents Shopify from charging your customers double shipping due to multiple vendor/fulfillment locations. Let me just say this, this app and the people behind it should be an example of what great customer service is and most importantly would like to say a big THANK YOU to Raj Kumar who worked with us patiently and diligently to help us install the app and set our shipping rates correctly. We highly recommend this app and will use it long term. Thank you again, Raj and Shipeasy, for making our and customers lives easier. Sincerely,
Ivaylo

Puckamuck

Siva was really great. He walked me through setting up complex delivery zones in the ShipEasy application. He gave me more time than what was scheduled to ensure that my problem was solved and I was happy. Great application and great support!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15