Shipping Rules‑ Shipping Rates

Shipping Rules‑ Shipping Rates

by StilyoApps

Calculate shipping rules & shipping rates using product tags

LaLa Horse LTD

Super easy to use, and quick to set up. I had one little question and customer support was very fast to help, and gave great and friendly service. I'm completely delighted with this app!!!

November 22, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎 We are hoping the app will help you in your business.

ヴィクトリアショップ

Best shipping app with a very powerful set of features. Support was lightning fast. Highly recommended.

November 22, 2020

Big Blue Moma

This app is simple and straight forward and when I thought it wasn't I contact support and they talked me through it. Support is excellent, app is great!

November 17, 2020

Aloha City Ukes

The app is easy to use in comparison to other apps we have tried. Support responds really fast which is a plus.

SWESENSE

Really good support. We had a technical issue that was on Shopify side. Vladimir and dev team did everything they could to get this issue fixed for me.

November 17, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎 We hope our offer will help you :)

Embrace the Middle East Trading

Really quick support to help explain how it works and they helped talk me through configuration of the settings I needed for shipping rates.

July 29, 2020

IRWINSMEGAVISION

Excellent App and excellent support. It's exactly what we were looking for and the support are always fast to reply and very helpful.

April 27, 2020

Clickholix

Thanks to Eric for the outstanding tech help after installing the app. Very helpful. Eric responded within the hour (even sooner). The app does what exactly what I need it to do. I installed a similar one prior, only to delete it. Very happy to have landed with this one.

January 29, 2020

We appreciate your feedback 🙏

Wonder Gears 3D Puzzle

work sometimes mostly its just a headache. would recommend the developers to spend more time as this app intended service is required

Positive ways

I used this apps. It uselful but is not easy to use. I email them to my issue but no reply yet. :),

Previous 1 3