Shipping Rules‑ Shipping Rates

Shipping Rules‑ Shipping Rates

by StilyoApps

Calculate shipping rules & shipping rates using product tags

Embrace the Middle East Trading

Really quick support to help explain how it works and they helped talk me through configuration of the settings I needed for shipping rates.

July 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎 We hope our offer will help you :)

IRWINSMEGAVISION

Excellent App and excellent support. It's exactly what we were looking for and the support are always fast to reply and very helpful.

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Clickholix

Thanks to Eric for the outstanding tech help after installing the app. Very helpful. Eric responded within the hour (even sooner). The app does what exactly what I need it to do. I installed a similar one prior, only to delete it. Very happy to have landed with this one.

January 29, 2020

We appreciate your feedback 🙏

Wonder Gears 3D Puzzle

work sometimes mostly its just a headache. would recommend the developers to spend more time as this app intended service is required

Positive ways

I used this apps. It uselful but is not easy to use. I email them to my issue but no reply yet. :),

GooGadgets

Excellent app!
Very easy to understand and very good customer service.
For me is a must have app! Thank you.

5DArtist

This app will work then while u sleep it will stop and will disable the shipping in your store, so you will wake up and find our messed up analytics and loss just because this app developer is a total rookie.

cazaypesca

It doesn't work if you don't pay extra $20 ...you end up paying$33 a month to be able to use it is a trap

May 23, 2019

Thank you for your honest review. We literally state in the first line of our app description:

"In order to use Shipping Rules- Shipping Rates you must have Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) enabled. This feature might cost an additional $20 and this is not something we can control."

We also mention it again in the app's pricing section.

This is a limitation by Shopify and there are 3 ways to get this feature as a merchant:
1. You can subscribe for Shopify annual plan
2. You can subscribe to the Shopify advanced / Shopify Plus plans.
3. You can contact Shopify support and unlock this feature for an additional $20/month.

We stated that as clear as we could, I wish the people that read this review will be aware of it :)

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help (or to get you to change your review)

Mascararevolution

Very helpful app. Customer support is great. They will attend to your needs right away! I am will surely recommend this app to everyone!

May 10, 2019

Thank you so much for the review!

Crimson Kitten

With distribution being a complicated and varied beast particularly when factoring eBay and worldwide distribution it's very welcoming to use an app that makes this aspect much less of a burden.

May 5, 2019

Thank you! We created this app exactly so that complex shipping rules can become a little simpler

Previous 1