Shipping Rules‑ Shipping Rates

Calculate shipping rules & shipping rates using product tags

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Uniquely Yours Down Under

After having another shipping app suddenly crash, leaving our customers with no way of being able to complete their purchase, we installed Shipping Tags, and it has been a total lifesaver for us.
We have a variety of shipping methods for different products we sell, and this app can handle all of them with no problems.
At first I couldn't get it to do what we needed, so I sent a message to the devs, and they responded within a few hours. Unfortunately, we are on different time zones, so couldn't get together for them to set it up for us, but after playing around with the app it was very simple for me to set it all up by myself.
I highly recommend this app to everyone who needs unique shipping rules, regardless of where you live.
Lynne (from Australia)

March 10, 2019

WOW what an incredible review! thank you so much! You are awesome!

Packstore Australia

This looked to be a lifesaver. Spent a little while familiarising myself with features and with setting up..... only to find out at the end that it’s not compatible for Australia. Looking forward to a region update soon.

March 10, 2019

Thank you for your honest review. We now support shipping zones, we really hope you'd consider editing your review or let us know if there is anything else bothering you🙏

Hunting and Fishing Depot

Went above and beyond to make sure this app worked for me! Thanks for all the help! I Highly recommend it!

March 10, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!

BELLE BAR

I just started using Shipping Tags. I was having some issues setting up the shipping tags and linking them to my products. Eric was very helpful and quickly answered all of my questions. I would recommend this app to others.

March 10, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!

Kewlioo

Where was this app until now? Finally, an app that let me use tags for shipping rules, this is so intuitive and easy. They're still missing a few features but they claim to be working on them. Very simple app that does what it says.

March 10, 2019

Thank you for your review!

1 2 4 Next