Shipping Rules‑ Shipping Rates

Shipping Rules‑ Shipping Rates

by StilyoApps

Calculate shipping rules & shipping rates using product tags

YouCanToo Shop

A pretty cool shipping app that allows a ton of customization with any variety of combinations of products. Great support chat to walk you through any questions. Can set shipping zone differences for the added fee as well which is great.

March 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Posh Puppy Boutique

This app should have more reviews, I am blown away by the customer support to all of my questions regarding how to set up the app the way I want. Also, the have step by step for anything you're looking for, giving examples, videos, etc. Thank you for all the help!

February 24, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Deanan Gourmet Popcorn

I had some fairly complex questions and it looked like the app wasn't going to work for me but Anton patiently worked with me through the issues and got Shippify to function just the way I wanted it to. Their support is terrific and so is the app!

January 13, 2021

Bob Rouge Store

Finally an app that works!!! Some text to make the submit review button turn blue and active happy new year

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your New Year review :)

Red's Fly Shop

Initially I had trouble, but Vlad got me squared away. We sell some very small lightweight products that can be shipped 2 Day Express for very little additional cost. I tagged the products and created a specific shipping method, it works! Now I can advertise free 2 Day Express on many of our products and generate more sales.

December 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback 🙏 We are happy that the app helps you to save money and our support team is always ready to help😎

Pixel's Pitch

This app does what is promised: helps with unique shipping conditions, and very reasonable in price, compared to competitors. Very generous trial period! Fantastic and timely support! I am satisfied! My shipping puzzle is solved!

December 14, 2020

Thanks for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is ready to help 24/7😎

LaLa Horse LTD

Super easy to use, and quick to set up. I had one little question and customer support was very fast to help, and gave great and friendly service. I'm completely delighted with this app!!!

November 22, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎 We are hoping the app will help you in your business.

ヴィクトリアショップ

Best shipping app with a very powerful set of features. Support was lightning fast. Highly recommended.

November 22, 2020

Big Blue Moma

This app is simple and straight forward and when I thought it wasn't I contact support and they talked me through it. Support is excellent, app is great!

November 17, 2020

SWESENSE

Really good support. We had a technical issue that was on Shopify side. Vladimir and dev team did everything they could to get this issue fixed for me.

November 17, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎 We hope our offer will help you :)

Previous 1 3