Shipping Tracker by DevCloud

Shipping Tracker by DevCloud

by Dev Cloud

Track your shipments in an easy and fancy way

Treasures Trendz

improves customer satisfaction, which improves my business!!

Timeisup

"Out of frustration with all the apps that did promise but never delivered I came across your app and it seems the right fit."

Paolo

The Christmas Light Emporium

So far we love the way it works and the automated emails and txts to customers about order status. We are still working through a couple of issues, ie : adding sidebar to the tracking page and being able to pull in orders that use a prefix. Nice app though and I;m sure these little things will be worked out.

Fundos Em Tecido

I'm Changing the rating because i've been waiting over 10 days for support, but so far i don't received not even an update... more than 10 days without my system working.
I'll happilly undo my rating as soon as my problem is fixed... until then, one star :(

----
Old rating:
This app is amazing!

It's sooo much more easy to organize and control our order's delivery status with it!
Also, i have to congratulate the team working behind this app... your support is incredible!
I couldnt manage my store without your app! It's really easy to use, with a friendly interface!

Thank you very much!!! :)

Crazery

I love this app, because it's simply, clear and not expensive. So it's very useful for starting businesses.

Soromadefitness

"tracking is very frustrating and this app simplifies it all "

Sqrfashion

I thoroughly compared all the shipping tracker apps available in Shopify App Store and finally chose this one. The thing I like about this app is the simplicity to use, the interface and the functionality. The thing I love is the PAYG pricing format, which is like a blessing for new shop owners who are just starting or trying to start their business.

Binns Enterprise

Easy setup. I'm one to have little patience.

Bakerapron

Easy to use and not expensive .

Chokeshopify

UPDATE

I've been using the app for over a year and support was always responsive and efficient. However recently some bugs appeared and I had trouble getting a reply from the developer for quite some time.
They eventually made contact and fixed the bug, so everything is working fine again now. I home it stays that way and I don't have to find another app to replace this one.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12