Shipping Tracker by DevCloud

Shipping Tracker by DevCloud

by Dev Cloud

Track your shipments in an easy and fancy way

PlushnHugs

very poor customer service and support. dont expect to ever get an answer. I have submitted multiple tickets with just the same question but they never get back to me

classapiens

I really like this app and using it for more than 9 months. Very customisable and easy to use. They support the newbees like me with their purchasing plan. I advice everyone to use it.

Sock Ethic

What an amazing app. Easy to understand, easy to use, great interface. I've never had such an easy time integrating a Shopify app.

Diabolo Grenadine

For information, Ship Tracking admin is important lever of our company.
It allows to automate more 50% of our communication by e-mail.

The team is listening and responsive.
One of the best application for our business !!!

Thank you DevCloud.

AtrapaOnline.com

Hace poco que he instalado esta app y tengo muy buenas referencia de otras tiendas de Shopify. Genera mucha confianza y solvencia que en la misma tienda puedan hacer seguimiento del envío de su pedido. más adelante os contaré que tal!!!

TopNotchStar

its the first time that i'm going to try it , on the way i will see that is app is valuable but it see like it is a good app

InfiniTravels

Awesome!! Thank you Shipping Tracker by DevCloud! Great app at low cost. Hope for your best service. Thanks!

LOVESOUT.COM

Awesome tool to manage shipping and help me build own custom tracking page with no risk at all. Grow with my business

RockyTrade.net

this works pretty well, but i wish the email templates could just copy the format and colours and links and email formatting from the first template you set up.

Otherwise, it seems to be A+

Classic Turkish Towels

Great app! It has come in very handy for my online store, classicturkishtowels.com
I'll be recommending this to everyone!