Shipping Tracker by DevCloud

Track your shipments in an easy and fancy way

From $2.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Miracle Milkookies

I added this app this past Wednesday as a free trial to try and track whether orders that had shipped from my store had been delivered. I noticed today that I was charged $337.26 by this app. I have tried reaching out to Shopify and to the app developer to resolve this issue and nothing has come of it. I was not aware that there were fees involved in a free trial.

Bottles & Burps

Time spent using app About 5 hours

BEWARE! If you install the trial this will automatically overwrite any other tracking landing pages you may have already (such as aftership or sendcloud). When you uninstall this app, it will break every single tracking link you have sent out in the meantime. I HUGELY REGRET HAVING even tested this app. I'd be happy to rewrite this review if their support ever gets back to me to fix the damage this trial did.

December 10, 2021

We are really sorry about your experience with our app, there is an option to disable the tracking page in your store at installation. This feature is enabled to provide a custom tracking option having your customers always inside your site. We can remove all the tracking urls easily but need your confirmation in the App Dashboard.

inspector gadget 2.0

Location France

they just take money out of your account !!!!! don"t download it !!! no answer via email!

PlushnHugs

Time spent using app About 3 years

very poor customer service and support. dont expect to ever get an answer. I have submitted multiple tickets with just the same question but they never get back to me

2thepointoffishing

Location Australia

junk dont bother go some where else
there communication is crap it doesn't support parcel post or Australia post

Fundos Em Tecido

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 years

I'm Changing the rating because i've been waiting over 10 days for support, but so far i don't received not even an update... more than 10 days without my system working.
I'll happilly undo my rating as soon as my problem is fixed... until then, one star :(

----
Old rating:
This app is amazing!

It's sooo much more easy to organize and control our order's delivery status with it!
Also, i have to congratulate the team working behind this app... your support is incredible!
I couldnt manage my store without your app! It's really easy to use, with a friendly interface!

Thank you very much!!! :)