Shipping Tracker by DevCloud

Shipping Tracker by DevCloud

by DevCloud LLC

Track your shipments in an easy and fancy way

DoubleUP Roller

I needed a reasonably priced app to quickly see the delivery status of my orders to identify any possible problems before customers experienced an issue. This app has bonus features of customized tracking pages which is nice. They seem to be continually making upgrades and have been responsive to my questions and requests so far.

Atelier Atypique

One of the must have app in the shop !
Get very accurate tracking data, and the price is very correct !
Very reliable and a Support Team very very reactive ! I highly recommend this app !

97Carats.fr

It is the best tracking app! the team is super responsive, the application works well thank you, and the team quickly take into account the recommendations, thank you

Crook and Staple

Great app with great support. Many other apps do not correctly work with the Uk Royal Mail postal service (even though they say they do...) but this app actually does! Highly recommend.

SPACEBOX

I had some problems with setting up the app, but Daniel from customer service fixed it right away. I love that i track my DHl orders easy, so know i wont have many emails from customer complaining.

serendipity.pink

I'm the kind of person that would look at the best selling apps before choosing one. And all the top apps had failed me. All bells and no whistle. And they did not support aliexpress tracking.

This app is different. it may not be aesthetically pleasing, but you get what you need, and it's not clunky at all. Most importantly, the support was responsive and helpful.

I strongly recommend this.

WidePro

muy buena app me gusta trabaja muy bien es la mejor de todas las que conosco me funciona excelente facil de usar, rastreo perfecto la verdad verdad, es buenisimo..

Granarium Produtos Naturais

Bom aplicativo de rastreamento que funciona com os Correios do Brasil... a tradução ainda não é 100%, mas é só entrar em contato com os desenvolvedores por email que eles resolvem! É bem interessante que o custo do app acompanha o crescimento da nossa loja (www.granarium.com.br) sem causar aumento de custos brusco. Ele envia notificações pros clientes por email a cada passo do rastreio que é "coletado" do site dos Correios, mas não é em tempo real, há um atraso entre o rastreio dos Correios e o feito pelo aplicativo, mas nada que comprometa a funcionalidade principal.

Liv Care

parabéns muito bom to gostando muito de usar, é bem completinho. Só gostaria que a pagina onde você digita o numero do pedido fosse em portugues.

HappyTravelStore

This software really help me a lot when I need to track the newest information of all my orders, I really love it so much!

July 27, 2019

We are glad you like the app! Anything just let us know, we are here to make package tracking easy for everyone!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11