Australian Shipping Unlimited

Australian Shipping Unlimited

by Smart Send

Seamless shipping quotes, fulfillment, labels & tracking

Mustard

Couldn't run my Shopify store without this app! I spent about 3 months researching and trialling different options and Smart Send came out by far the winner for me. I sell large, heavy items and need affordable and flexible shipping options with live quoting. My wholesale customers also benefit from the B2B rates which is a great addition. The service is exceptional. It's been a bit of a learning curve for me as I'm no expert in freight logistics but the staff always respond promptly and have solved my many questions and issues as they arise.

Happy customer! :)

The Bircher Bar

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

Tavalon Au

Great platform which makes your day more productive and efficient.

We are happy to trial with 25% discount offer and are happy to continue with it.

Highly recommended!

Priceless Art

Very easy and very efficient to use.

Aquatic Supplies Australia

Fantastic app, don't know how we managed without it. Support is brilliant.

Hosebargains

Well written app with plenty of features, fast technical support and ongoing improvements. Highly recommended.

Little Wiwa

This App is absolute godsend! With Smartsend, everything is streamlined and the app is very easy to use. Shipping is calculated automatically at Checkout - so if you prefer not to, you can charge the exact shipping charges and won't have to make a loss in Shipping. They can also transport items up to 1000kg and 4m in length, with various different so handy if you have bulky products to ship! I have tried a few apps before this and this the best by far. Highly recommended.

Tubeclamp Au

Love this MUST HAVE app for Australian Shopify Users

Support is exceptional and freight cost is reasonable

Tubeclamp recommends this freight app. Love it

Mammilla

A must have App for all Australian stores.

Streamlined and simple to use.

It has minimised our shipping costs and we now have a door to door service using StarTrack Express cheaper than having our own StarTrack account.

Prepaid shipping also means there are no surprise bills at the end of the month.

Fast Australian support and an Australian account manager who can contact you by phone on request.

Highly recommend.

Divnitycollections

Great app integrates well with shopify. Best of all great customer support.

Previous 1 3