Australian Shipping Unlimited

Australian Shipping Unlimited

by Smart Send

Seamless shipping quotes, fulfillment, labels & tracking

Priceless Art

Very easy and very efficient to use.

Aquatic Supplies Australia

Fantastic app, don't know how we managed without it. Support is brilliant.

Hosebargains

Well written app with plenty of features, fast technical support and ongoing improvements. Highly recommended.

Little Wiwa

This App is absolute godsend! With Smartsend, everything is streamlined and the app is very easy to use. Shipping is calculated automatically at Checkout - so if you prefer not to, you can charge the exact shipping charges and won't have to make a loss in Shipping. They can also transport items up to 1000kg and 4m in length, with various different so handy if you have bulky products to ship! I have tried a few apps before this and this the best by far. Highly recommended.

Tubeclamp Au

Love this MUST HAVE app for Australian Shopify Users

Support is exceptional and freight cost is reasonable

Tubeclamp recommends this freight app. Love it

Mammilla

A must have App for all Australian stores.

Streamlined and simple to use.

It has minimised our shipping costs and we now have a door to door service using StarTrack Express cheaper than having our own StarTrack account.

Prepaid shipping also means there are no surprise bills at the end of the month.

Fast Australian support and an Australian account manager who can contact you by phone on request.

Highly recommend.

Divnitycollections

Great app integrates well with shopify. Best of all great customer support.

Orchid Den

In one word Great.
I have an online business selling orchid growing products Australia Wide. My biggest problem has been keeping shipping costs to a minimum. During the building of my new shopyfi website I found the Smartsend app. The shipping rates are incredible the app is professional and has many variations in its application to provide numerous shipping alternatives. I found the app a little complicated to setup due to my complex shipping requirements, however the service provided by Smartsend to help me with the setup was EXCEPTIONAL. They responded to my email enquires usually within a couple of hours, even on a Sunday. (Unheard of). The app is now working to my satisfaction and I am already taking advantage of their great shipping rates.
I have already recommended them to another business who are heavy freight users.
Graeme Symonds
Orchid Den

Blitz Sports

Absolutely amazing APP. Made using the latest Shopify React UI too by the looks of it. Using at https://www.blitzsports.com.au for calculated shipping. We also use this to make shipping from for certain items and have pickups too. Simply can't live without it at this point. If it allowed other carriers it would be the best shipping APP in Australia. (We know smartsend is a freight forwarder in itself)

Nestz Com Au

Great app! Must have for shipping calculator.