Australian Shipping Unlimited

Australian Shipping Unlimited

by Smart Send

Seamless shipping quotes, fulfillment, labels & tracking

Nestz Com Au

Great app! Must have for shipping calculator.

Soso Studio

It's a cheating company. I paid $358.7 but no one ever came to pickup items and they ignored all messages I send. Terrible company and my lawyer will take care of the rest. I don't understand what kind of people run a business like this????

Redybuyau

Great Support from the SmartSend Team! Love the app it works as expected and would dare to say the best Company and app out there in pricing and quality.

Keep up the great work!.

Bentwoods Australia

Customer Service is outstanding, this app is a must have for any Australian e-commerce store.

Allthings3d

If your an Aussie Shopify user you need this app.

Send via the cheapest or fastest courier, or anything in between, straight from your store - At rates you would never be offered as a courier customer.

Customer get real time rates calculated in store.. previously only available to US customers.

No more transcribing addresses out into multiple courier portals and bringing consignment numbers back in. Instead just see a new order come in, hit send and a label is generated, the customer is updated that its shipped with the tracking details updated and a courier pickup is booked for you - could not be simpler, faster or cheaper.

Lollymail

Great app- a little complex to set up but the team are very responsive and helped every step of the way!

Sip Bubbles

I would highly recommend the Smart Send App for any size of business. It's so easy to use, and makes life very simple for booking in orders. It searches out the cheapest postage option for you, and transfers all the information across - SO easy! All you have to do is print off the consignment note, and stick it on your package. It even updates the tracking number for your customer. FABULOUS! Just have to mention the customer service team a mention too. They are very professional and efficient, answering queries very quickly and thoroughly. 5 star *****
rach@sipbubbles.com

Yarnish

The Australian Shipping Unlimited app has been a huge timesaver for me. The system runs smoothly and really simplifies the entire process. Highly recommended. Nicole @ Yarnish

Chic Maternity Pty Ltd

I have been using this app for a few weeks now and overall it has been pretty great. The customer service team has been outstanding and have replied to my issues and/or resolved them very quickly. The only issue I have had is that the couriers don't arrive within the allocated time slot or on a couple occasions they haven't showed up at all, and have had to come the next day.

Mollysource

What a fabulous App. My company has a shopify retail website, but also a seperate wholesale business. With often very small orders via the online shop, through to multiple cartons for our wholesale customers, this app has been a life saver.
Our web site has flat shipping fees, so when we receive an online order - we check out Smart Send to see the multiple shipping options and choose the service that suits us best from cheapest to fastest.
It is also saving our wholesale customers on freight as the prices are very competitive.
We no longer need to visit the post office for small items, Smart Send is cheaper and faster. I would highly recommend this App for any size business.
The customer service is personalised, and outstanding.
It's also very easy to set up.
Alice