Australian Shipping Unlimited

Australian Shipping Unlimited

by Smart Send

Seamless shipping quotes, fulfillment, labels & tracking

Mollysource

What a fabulous App. My company has a shopify retail website, but also a seperate wholesale business. With often very small orders via the online shop, through to multiple cartons for our wholesale customers, this app has been a life saver.
Our web site has flat shipping fees, so when we receive an online order - we check out Smart Send to see the multiple shipping options and choose the service that suits us best from cheapest to fastest.
It is also saving our wholesale customers on freight as the prices are very competitive.
We no longer need to visit the post office for small items, Smart Send is cheaper and faster. I would highly recommend this App for any size business.
The customer service is personalised, and outstanding.
It's also very easy to set up.
Alice

Civilstock

We used the legacy Smart Send App and simply cannot wait for International Shipping Options that are hoped for the current Smart Send Unlimited App :D Don't rush it, your standard of App quality and service is outstanding in the Australian market.

So far the current Smart Send Unlimited App is great. I have yet to test its full extent, but it is unmatched in the market. Ya'll seriously rock :)

Although our business model is not designed for International customers, I have had interest and if we can facilitate our services to ANZO and appropriate southern hemisphere locations then it would only help us and the vendors who service us.

Smart Send was a true savior for our business establishment, as they provided a non-existent service that was vital, in Australia and that is invaluable.
Thank you.

My Family Rulers

I have just recently learnt of the app and its a blessing. Its so easy to use and fast. No more copy and pasting address's and back and forth between websites. So glad I found it

Etoile Collective

THE most useful app for sending within Australia. I was able to test the app during its beta phase and it has simplified the shipping process SO much. Everything is automated so you no longer need to manually type customer names or addresses onto courier websites. Good work guys!

Lou Harvey Australia

If you looking for an Australian Shipping plugin for Shopify then Smart Send is the APP. I was part of the beta testing and the app just gets better and better as the team at Smart Send address the users requests and concerns.
They respond to customer support emails within minutes and always follow up.
I have been with Smart Send for over 2 years now and can highly recommend.

1 2 4 Next