Australian Shipping Unlimited

Australian Shipping Unlimited

by Smart Send

Seamless shipping quotes, fulfillment, labels & tracking

The Treegear Store

Good value shipping. I did have an issue where one of their carriers lost a $500 item in a vehicle accident (not their fault), which was fortunately covered by their transport insurance. It took a while to recover it but they came through in the end.

March 06, 2019

Hi Trevor,
As you know we have been trying very hard to rectify this ongoing issue with the carrier for quite a while. As you mentioned the item has been returned to you now by the carrier after Smart Send continually discussed this with our contacts at the carrier. Smart Send tried extremely hard to rectify this issue for you but unfortunately not everything in transport always goes 100% to plan. We are glad you have received the item back now.
As you say and as I mentioned to you today in the customer service ticket, the difference in price we emailed you about most likely was due to the carton being slightly bent out of shape and when it went through the carrier's automated machinery it took the wrong dimensions of the carton. As I stated, we are waiving the additional charges and will discuss this with the carrier.
Regards the other claim you have for the 2nd item, we are waiting on the carrier to respond to us. We have done everything we need to do to expedite the claim and despite what you may have been told by the carrier when you called, there is no paperwork they need from us at this point in time to finalise the claim.
Trevor we apologise for these 2 issues you have experienced recently and we will keep you updated on the claim for the 2nd item as mentioned.

Regards
Steve
Smart Send

Lollymail

Great app- a little complex to set up but the team are very responsive and helped every step of the way!

Chic Maternity Pty Ltd

I have been using this app for a few weeks now and overall it has been pretty great. The customer service team has been outstanding and have replied to my issues and/or resolved them very quickly. The only issue I have had is that the couriers don't arrive within the allocated time slot or on a couple occasions they haven't showed up at all, and have had to come the next day.