Australian Shipping Unlimited

Australian Shipping Unlimited

by Smart Send

Seamless shipping quotes, fulfillment, labels & tracking

theOMshop

Excellent customer service, fast response and great communication. Very competitive shipping rates!.

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

Very good app. I have a very diverse range of products and their system gives me a lot of flexibility for shipping. Whether it is for a single product or a geographic area.
Their 'how to' videos are straight forward to follow and when you get stuck they are quick with answers to your questions.
Very happy to recommend.

racecraftaus

This app has saved me so much time and effort. Its features are awesome but the most impressive thing to me, personally, is the help and support from the team at SmartSend.
I had a few teething issues to begin with but none of this was a problem due to the constant help and support.
With replies to questions coming back very quickly and help ALL the way to the end, I cant say enough about their service.
Absolute pleasure!

The Midnight Gang

This app has made fulfilling my orders so easy and has saved so much time. It is easy to use and the support staff are excellent. Anytime there has been a small hiccup they respond super fast and always resolve any problems. They go above and beyond by following up and checking in to see how things are going. Would highly recommend.

Mustard

Couldn't run my Shopify store without this app! I spent about 3 months researching and trialling different options and Smart Send came out by far the winner for me. I sell large, heavy items and need affordable and flexible shipping options with live quoting. My wholesale customers also benefit from the B2B rates which is a great addition.
The service is exceptional. It's been a bit of a learning curve for me as I'm no expert in freight logistics but the staff always respond promptly and have solved my many questions and issues as they arise.

Happy customer! :)

The Bircher Bar

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

Tavalon Au

Great platform which makes your day more productive and efficient.

We are happy to trial with 25% discount offer and are happy to continue with it.

Highly recommended!

Priceless Art

Very easy and very efficient to use.

Aquatic Supplies Australia

Fantastic app, don't know how we managed without it. Support is brilliant.

Hosebargains

Well written app with plenty of features, fast technical support and ongoing improvements. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3