G1 Shipping Warranty Manager

G1 Shipping Warranty Manager

by Guardia One

Generate revenue with shipping warranties backed by your store

Cents Of Style

Guardia1 is the shipping warranty solution we have been looking for. It’s a practical and economical service offering that provides real value to both my consumer and my business.
The service has been great. Guardia1 has a customer first mentality, which has been really refreshing.
Shipments occasionally get lost, damaged or stolen. Usually I have to take on the burden of replacement. Guardia1 allows me to offer great service and also protect my hard earned revenue.
I’ve recommended the service to all my friends and they are loving it as well.

Canine's World

App seems to be working fine. Got my first online purchase and my first shipping Warranty protection. Love it

I say give it a try.

Sweet Guitar Melody

Recently downloaded look amazing so far can't wait to see it in action. Having trouble on my sec account hopefully they can fix that issue so for now only 3 stars

Qualtry

We added this app this year and we couldn't be happier. Because this is not an insurance product, we were initially apprehensive that replacement orders for lost or damaged items might cost more than the revenue share. This has not been the case and we are adding thousands of dollars in additional revenue each month.

We have always offered a full warranty on all of our products and Guardia One has made that process automatic and profitable for us. We provide the warranty, and Guardia One provides the service and the automation. We have offered our warranty now on nearly $3m in orders and have made almost $30,000 (and counting) in additional margin. Guardia One's customer service has been stellar and our customers have been able to get replacement items ordered with little to no involvement from us.

We have tried other similar apps, but they did not offer the revenue share that we get from Guardia One. This is one of the easiest ways to boost profit margins in your Shopify store.