G1 Shipping Warranty Manager

G1 Shipping Warranty Manager

by Guardia One

Generate revenue with shipping warranties backed by your store

Estancia Tiles

A must have app for any store who ships! Love their team from sales to developers. The app is simple and the sales team sets up a call to understand your business, explain how the app works and answers any questions. The developers access your store and install the app seamlessly. The dashboard is simple and it sounds like they are working on new features! We tried another shipping warranty app but they could not compare with the responsiveness of G1. G1 Shipping app is awesome in giving your customers the confidence to place orders on your store. With porch pirates on the rise and shipping companies not careful and overwhelmed with deliveries, it makes sense to have this app for possible damage and theft protection. We use this for 2 stores and highly recommend the G1 Shipping Warranty Manager app.

Rustic Sinks

This simple and uncomplicated app is a must for any Shopify store! It gives customers the peace of mind when shopping online that you are helping to protect their deliveries. The team there is great! They are responsive to calls and emails, even for simple questions. They reach out to you right away to discuss the app and address any of your questions. You wont find this with other shipping warranty apps out there, believe me we tried. We feel it is a great service to offer to the customer. We highly recommend the G1 Shipping Warranty app for your store.

Braazi Lash

I've been using this app for about 1 week and I love it. They are professional! You get an onboarding call and a case manager. Top notch! If you want peace of mind for your customers (and for yourself!) - I highly recommend.

Detail-Division

Customer service is off the charts exceptional. Quick responses, crystal clear about the tasks being performed on your site, and the ability to protect customers as well as realize a few extra dollars from it is awesome... it will help year over year without question! UPDATE:
A few weeks in, and I continue to get personal communications about my experience with the app from the company. There is no other developer that has offered the communication this company has, and close to 90% of my customers are utilizing this service with their purchases. Because of their communications, I will continue to add unbiased opinions about my experience. 100% so far
3/2 UPDATE
Continued communication from the company, and my customers have mentioned to me that they are also happy that I offer this to them. A few bucks is a small price to pay for peace of mind as a customer, and it extends to you and your business as well. 5/5 UPDATE
I've had one shipment issue and ended up resolving the problem on my own after talking with Guardia1 about the shipment. Fast and clear communication and options when there is an issue, NO BS. It's a pleasure to be running this on my site

Cents Of Style

Guardia1 is the shipping warranty solution we have been looking for. It’s a practical and economical service offering that provides real value to both my consumer and my business.
The service has been great. Guardia1 has a customer first mentality, which has been really refreshing.
Shipments occasionally get lost, damaged or stolen. Usually I have to take on the burden of replacement. Guardia1 allows me to offer great service and also protect my hard earned revenue.
I’ve recommended the service to all my friends and they are loving it as well.

Canine's World

App seems to be working fine. Got my first online purchase and my first shipping Warranty protection. Love it

I say give it a try.

Sweet Guitar Melody

Recently downloaded look amazing so far can't wait to see it in action. Having trouble on my sec account hopefully they can fix that issue so for now only 3 stars

Qualtry

We added this app this year and we couldn't be happier. Because this is not an insurance product, we were initially apprehensive that replacement orders for lost or damaged items might cost more than the revenue share. This has not been the case and we are adding thousands of dollars in additional revenue each month.

We have always offered a full warranty on all of our products and Guardia One has made that process automatic and profitable for us. We provide the warranty, and Guardia One provides the service and the automation. We have offered our warranty now on nearly $3m in orders and have made almost $30,000 (and counting) in additional margin. Guardia One's customer service has been stellar and our customers have been able to get replacement items ordered with little to no involvement from us.

We have tried other similar apps, but they did not offer the revenue share that we get from Guardia One. This is one of the easiest ways to boost profit margins in your Shopify store.