ShippingEasy , 601件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の6%は1つ星です
2014年8月28日

Shipping Easy made it possible for us to continue shipping a personalized MESSAGE Teddy Bear to our special customers! Shipping Easy costs are reasonable and affordable. Their customer service is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you Shipping Easy! nancy@MessageTeddyBear.com

MESSAGE Teddy Bear co.
2016年12月14日

Kate L was friendly, professional and knowledgable. She very quickly assited me with getting set up to ship. I was set up and shipping smoothly within minutes.

Lock N Load Java
2016年10月2日

Chicky Dee's Gifts: https://shop.chickydee.com/

Awesome app!

Chicky Dees Gifts
編集日:2018年10月11日

I love using ShippingEasy because it puts all of our orders in one place so I don't overlook an order accidentally. I love how responsive their customer service is. I love that I can speak to a person whenever I need help, one that speaks English that I can understand. I love that they can talk we through some operation and I have NEVER been made to feel belittled or that I asked a stupid question. Great staff, ShippingEasy!!!

Brulla Girl LLC
2013年5月10日

Saves so much time creating labels! Instead of logging into USPS Click n' Ship and going through all the steps to create a label THEN going back to my store to fulfill and send tracking #s, ShippingEasy does it all for me.

Ariel called me right after I activated my account, and then I spoke with Tessa a couple minutes later about a question, and she was SO helpful and really responsive and quick. Not just some random customer service rep, they seem to really care.

Can't wait for the reporting to be finished!

Girl and the Goat
2015年5月3日

Easy install. Easy to use. Have contacted them a time or two and received a timely email response. So far so good. Thanks!

INSPIRADO
2019年8月21日

ShippingEasy never disappoints! We have been using ShippingEasy for several years and find it very user friendly and efficient. On the unusual occasion like today when we have had to reach out to customer service, they are always super helpful. Tom went above and beyond today to not only find a work around solution for me, but he went the extra mail by literally doing the math for me!! Thank you Tom and the ShippingEasy team for your excellent customer service!!

R. Nichols
2014年1月20日

ShippingEasy was an absolute godsend! We've been using it for about 6 months now, and I couldn't begin to tell you how much time, effort, and hair pulling it has saved us. We can process and print shipping for any number of order in a matter of a minute. Not only has the time saved paid for this over and over again (time = money), but having international first class USPS options (with tracking!) makes it more than worth it.

SoulMakes
2021年9月16日

Been using this app with our Shopify integration for few years now, makes life much quicker and easier when getting orders fulfilled. Like the ability to split orders, format easily with our Rollo label printer, and really like the addition of the catalog/inventory feature with the ability to bundle products, keep track of our inventory, reports, etc. Great app and highly recommend it.

Modern Lantern
2014年2月27日

Tried a bunch of these mailing/shipping apps - some struggled to connect with Shopify, some struggled to make it to the 21st century and be Mac compatible, some bait and switched with fees - this is by far the simplest, most intuitive, and cost effective of the bunch! Has all the functionality needed to make a very tedious process, very quick and easy. Can't recommend this highly enough. Essential app!

Squarebar