ShippingEasy , 601件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の6%は1つ星です
2017年11月14日

My experience with Shaq was so easy and professional, she was able to get the problem solved in no time!!!

Edge Entity
アプリの使用期間:6年以上
2016年2月23日

Love it. Especially love the chat support option. Everything is pretty user friendly, so I don't have many issues, but any time something is unclear, I get a fast detailed response via chat. Thanks for making my life easier.

Bambu Earth
アプリの使用期間:6年以上
2014年7月10日

Here at Shepherd's Harvest I have saved several times using the free program--since I use Flat Rate as my preferred method, Shipping Easy calculates the regional rate for local shipments. It saves both time and money. I added some value-added features like custom packing slips, and I also appreciate that is integrates very seamlessly with both my online stores

Shepherd's Harvest
2016年7月26日

Been using this app for a number of months and it has run quite smooth. Freed up a lot of time for us.

Magnetqueen
編集日:2020年2月5日

I talked with Jor'Don on the phone today over some Brazilian matters. No, we weren't discussing his waxing blunder- but I was inquiring about the changes to Brazil Shipping regarding the new Tax ID notifications for 2020. Jor'Don gave me some jazzy hold music while he went to bother "the man" and get an adequate answer for me. I was toe tapping and having a great time- and then he interrupted me to let me know exactly what I needed to do to ensure my packages got to Brazil. Jor'Don was wonderful and he had the kind of smile you could feel through the phone. Shipping Easy is A++ and has always had stellar service. Thanks SE!!

FLOAT Apparel
編集日:2022年1月14日

I've been using Shipping Easy for 5 years now and it is awesome. I have 2 Shopify stores, and sell on Ebay, Amazon, and Etsy and it is great to be able to do all my labels in batches from one place. I use it for both USPS and FedEx shipments and it works great. Thanks for a great app.

Mandysmoon
2017年7月22日

Shipping Easy has been awesome for getting our orders out quickly and accurately. The app syncs easily with our store, and we haven't had any problems!

Sock Spot
2014年4月6日

Excellent app. Our entire labeling and shipping process takes maybe 5 minutes where before we were doing the cut/paste with usps which took well over an hour each day. The developer has even been in touch by phone a couple of times just to see how everything is going. A personal touch not often seen. We tried the three other "top reviewed" apps and the interfaces were unfriendly and too complex for a low volume shipper like us. With the free endicia account, you can't beat the price! Very impressed with their product and support.

Paper and Camera
2016年8月10日

I LOVE shipping easy for our store. It works perfectly, it allows our fulfillment team to process the orders all while I'm able to make sure it's all working smoothly. The ShippingEasy team is very helpful and reachable should you have any issues. I highly recommend!

Metal Marvels
2019年6月19日

This app has always performed beyond any other I've used. Customer service is also excellent, prompt, courteous. Couldn't be more happy!

CocoPits