Avaliações (602)

Classificação geral
4,5
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 87% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
13 de junho de 2024

this app is not working properly, wasted so much time try to print shipping labels!

Someone & HerOwn
36 minutos usando o app
22 de janeiro de 2024

Stole $800 from us when they refused to refund shipping labels they canceled. Use someone else.

Hana Nai'a Aromatherapy Hawaii
Mais de 5 anos usando o app
Data de edição: 13 de janeiro de 2015

The support team is amazing at troubleshooting and keeping you in the loop. I've been with Shopping Easy for over a year now and absolutely love working with them!

Sweet & Spark | Curated Vintage Costume Jewelry | Bridal Fashion & Wedding Style
Aproximadamente 9 anos usando o app
17 de abril de 2013

Shipping easy has worked great for us. The rates really are significantly lower if you go with one of the discount providers. Support has always been excellent. Responses are very fast and helpful.

Breakaway Fashions
Aproximadamente 8 anos usando o app
29 de julho de 2013

I couldn't imagine our store functioning without this amazing app.

UOIONLINE.COM
Aproximadamente 8 anos usando o app
13 de janeiro de 2014

As a first-time shipper, ShippingEasy has made the whole process much smoother for me. I can't imagine doing the masses of shipments without it! The thing that really stands out is the customer service. It really is amazing! Whenever I have a problem, even after hours, they are able to help and get it resolved asap. I'm constantly impressed with it their level of support and service. Wonderful!

A Better Life
Quase 7 anos usando o app
20 de janeiro de 2014

ShippingEasy was an absolute godsend! We've been using it for about 6 months now, and I couldn't begin to tell you how much time, effort, and hair pulling it has saved us. We can process and print shipping for any number of order in a matter of a minute. Not only has the time saved paid for this over and over again (time = money), but having international first class USPS options (with tracking!) makes it more than worth it.

SoulMakes
Mais de 6 anos usando o app
10 de maio de 2013

Saves so much time creating labels! Instead of logging into USPS Click n' Ship and going through all the steps to create a label THEN going back to my store to fulfill and send tracking #s, ShippingEasy does it all for me.

Ariel called me right after I activated my account, and then I spoke with Tessa a couple minutes later about a question, and she was SO helpful and really responsive and quick. Not just some random customer service rep, they seem to really care.

Can't wait for the reporting to be finished!

Girl and the Goat
Quase 6 anos usando o app
2 de setembro de 2013

ShippingEasy has been incredible for us!

We found ShippingEasy by accident before we launched our Shopify Store and we are so happy they were with us as we launched our store.

Before ShippingEasy we used another Shipping App that was really clunky and hard to use. When I saw ShippingEasy's interface I knew it was the app for us.

Through-out the entire store launch process ShippingEasy walked us through setup, provided personal customer support contact information and constantly answer every question we through at them.

As a fellow small business we are really proud to support ShippingEasy. On the rare instance they didn't have an answer or we were having extra problems they went above and beyond to solve our issues!

I can't imagine choosing any other shipping application.

-Will Reynolds Young
Chief Digital Officer
SKINourishment, Inc

SKINourishment, Inc.
Mais de 5 anos usando o app
1 de abril de 2014

Shipping Easy is incredible! Everyday I use it, I love it even more!! And just when I think it's perfect, they introduce something new that makes my life even easier!!! We have been using it for about a year now and it has saved us soooooo much money on express shipping and one of our employees quit and we didn't even need to replace them because shipping easy saves us so much time. I love love love it!! Thank you shipping easy!

Amy