ShippingEasy , 601 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,5
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 88% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
14 de fevereiro de 2020

We use this app to print labels and ship out all of our orders. I was trying to connect a second warehouse and Jordan was extremely helpful!

Milk Snob
29 de julho de 2013

I couldn't imagine our store functioning without this amazing app.

UOIONLINE.COM
25 de junho de 2015

A life changer! This app has made shippping super stress free and easy. It is virtually flawless. It cut down the time of creating labels tremendously and more importantly, it has eliminated the errors that potentially happen when manually entering a label. If it weren't for shipping easy, I probably would have had to hire someone during busy times. A plus!

Melroso
3 de julho de 2014

I could not possibly be happier with this app-it has saved us so much time and money. Of all the apps we've tried this is by far my favorite! It has made shipping so much simpler for us.

Fleuriste Craft Supply
8 de setembro de 2015

I love Shipping Easy. I use it on all of my orders and it makes it very easy to set up my shipping labels, calculate shipping fees, and streamline my order processing. I highly recommend it. Super professional, always updated and improved upon - I don't think I could get through my orders without it.

Ripeshop
30 de novembro de 2015

This app has made my life so much easier. Best thing is how it syncs with your Shopify store and notifies the store when your orders are shipped and fulfilled. Really has helped automate my business and simplify shipping. Even international orders!!

Photo Bombed
10 de fevereiro de 2017

We've been using ShippingEasy for over 3 years now and have to say, it's been seamlessly efficient and easy to use. The interface is straightforward and allows us to ship our items quickly and in a more organized manner. On top of that, their customer service team is always readily and happily available to answer any question. Definitely recommend this app for your shipping needs!

Spikes And Seams 2
27 de setembro de 2018

I've used ShippingEasy for years and I love it! I come in each morning and all of my orders are populated and ready to ship. It filters in from Shopify, Amazon, Etsy, Ebay and a few more so I don't have to go chasing orders. They're all in one place! Also, if I ever have a question, I can open a chat window and talk to Matthew, the most HELPFUL customer service guy, and he answers all of my questions, and he's super cool too :) This software is worth the monthly fee as it saves me so much time and hassle, and I can also organize all my shipping carriers in one place too!

White Elm
16 de agosto de 2019

We use the app everyday to run our store with easy. The customer support is excellent. Thanks to Tom who helped us find the reporting tools we needed quickly and with excellent explanations. We love using Shipping Easy!

karina dresses
Data de edição: 7 de setembro de 2018

Our store has been using Shipping Easy forever! The Customer service is always fast in response! Thank you and bonus points to Shipping Easy!

FF