ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

From $5/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Birth Song Botanicals Co.

Shipping Easy is exactly right! It meets all my shipping, inventory and marketing needs. Great customer service

A Birthday Place

I used the chat feature today and Tom was the representative who helped me. I sent him my problem and the invoice number for the order. I got 2 phone calls and had to fix an issue on another computer. I honestly forgot I opened the chat. I came back to my desk and the issue was fixed without needing anything further from me and he didn't press with are you there. Just waited patiently. Thank you, Tom, for making one of my issues of the day the easiest fix!

Tango Charlie Apparel

Without even talking about the app, I'd like to recognize the customer service team at Shipping Easy. Micah is the sh*t, he's saved me essentially hours of time with some quick tweaks, rules, and adjustments that I couldn't do on other shipping apps. With us transitioning to fulfillment for other stores this app has helped us immensely. Thanks, Y'all

Pull Patch - Change Mind / Swap Design!

I tried another shipping app and they only offered chat and email support. There are so many little issues that can come up that are complex for someone that does not deal with all of the rules for each of the carriers. Shipping Easy offers phone support and they usually answer on the second ring or sooner without prompts like "push 1 for support". It is a human answering the phone. I recently worked with Donovan and he went above and beyond trying to solve my issue. It is a great service for the price. They also have inventory and other services integrated which can save you some money and headaches down the road. Get the service and don't think twice.

Ancient Leaf Tea

I have been using this app for 1.5 years and have only had a few small issues. Customer service support chat is helpful, efficient, and responds quickly. A good interface with Shopify. Overall, a great choice for our medium sized business shipping needs.

YAYA Organics

Love this app. The app works great with Shopify and Amazon. This simplifies our shipping a lot! Customer service is great.

Swanky Party Box

I've been using ShippingEasy for several years now, I sell on Etsy, Amazon, Walmart and Shopify and have all my orders come into the ShippingEasy app and ship from here. Love all the features that are offered to keep track of shipments and find those that might be delayed. I'm now taking advantage of the inventory bundles and can rely on them to provide great training information in the form of documents and video and if I still don't understand I can always reach out to their amazing customer service department. Wanted to thank the team at ShippingEasy for helping my business run smoothly and helping me to grow. I appreciate all you do.

Whiskey 'N Hardtack

Works as advertised, seamless integration, etc.... and the support team is live human beings who can be reached easily. (Note: You don't get live support with the free plan.)

CeramicTilePro

Must use if you need to ship products to your customers. Shipping Easy is EASY and the support is Amazing.

Koils by Nature

When I called in Jordan was able to help me get to the root of my issue within 2 minutes. I appreciate the knowledgeable support offered every single time.