ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

From $5/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Trinity Bamboo

My company, Trinitybamboo.com, ships Free Samples to our customers using FedEx. To accomplish this, we have had to print our orders from Shopify and enter them manually into FedEx. My goal was simple: Have the ability to print FedEx labels directly from within Shopify. After doing a bit of research, I chose to try ShippingEasy. Literally, within 2 minutes of signing up for the app, my phone rang and a support specialist introduced himself and asked if I wanted help setting up the app. Over the next half hour I had the app installed, received training, and had printed my first label. Fantastic customer service...great app.

Phoenix Fire Products

Ive been using shippingeasy for about a half of year, even before i had shopify. I love them. I love the live chat they always have. Its extremely helpful and the customer service is exceptional. I REALLY appreciate that. Also, its easy to use! I cant think of any drawbacks honestly.

Big T NYC

Great app! I've used shipstation, ship hero, and now shippingeasy and it's definitely the best for inventory management. Makes keeping track of inventory across multiple channels easy and streamlined. Shipping is easy and I love that I can dropship from Amazon FBA for website orders. Customer service is really helpful and quickly resolve any issues that ever come up.

The Fine Market

I've looked into at least 10 different apps for inventory management and orders dispatch and finally found what I was looking for. Easy, fair price and most of all AWESOME customer support

Snow Teeth Whitening

Customer Success is very responsive and helpful! Chatted with Matthew today and he was very informative! Great experience so far!

Centerville C&J Connection, Inc.

Customer Service team has been quick to help with app features as our business changes. We are familiar with several shipping apps and thus far this one has best met our needs.

Filter-Guru

This service from the tech support is everything! They are always available when I need them. They help keep our business running smoothly day in and day out.

J.J. Malibu

Great app to keep track with all your channels! Great customer service! They are very helpful and very responsive.

Nevermore Costumes

ShippingEasy is a great app for keeping track of all your shipping on multiple channels. I used it for my website, eBay and Etsy and it always did well. I really like the ability to print out multiple packing slips and labels at one time. And the postage pricing seems the same as other apps.
I also used their inventory app (which is $9 extra) and liked it. The inventory part does need a few improvements (just seems like it takes too many steps on some processes, and it didn't import the UPCs). it is a new addition to their main app which is the shipping, but they're definitely doing well with it.
Overall, I would recommend this app if you're looking for an app to manage your shipping from several different channels. And really, if you're selling on multiple channels, you really need to invest in some program to help you keep up on everything.
The only reason I switched to a different app is that I'm currently needing something that also handles listing on multiple channels as well as more in-depth inventory management. But I would definitely consider using ShippingEasy again if my needs change.

SCNT

This App is a life saver when it comes to shipping. The shipping rules are very easy to setup and are insanely helpful.
Their staff has also been amazing to work with whenever we have issues. If you have a Shopify store this app is a must!