ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Filter-Guru

Time spent using app About 2 years

This service from the tech support is everything! They are always available when I need them. They help keep our business running smoothly day in and day out.

J.J. Malibu

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app to keep track with all your channels! Great customer service! They are very helpful and very responsive.

Nevermore Costumes

Time spent using app Over 2 years

ShippingEasy is a great app for keeping track of all your shipping on multiple channels. I used it for my website, eBay and Etsy and it always did well. I really like the ability to print out multiple packing slips and labels at one time. And the postage pricing seems the same as other apps.
I also used their inventory app (which is $9 extra) and liked it. The inventory part does need a few improvements (just seems like it takes too many steps on some processes, and it didn't import the UPCs). it is a new addition to their main app which is the shipping, but they're definitely doing well with it.
Overall, I would recommend this app if you're looking for an app to manage your shipping from several different channels. And really, if you're selling on multiple channels, you really need to invest in some program to help you keep up on everything.
The only reason I switched to a different app is that I'm currently needing something that also handles listing on multiple channels as well as more in-depth inventory management. But I would definitely consider using ShippingEasy again if my needs change.

SCNT

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This App is a life saver when it comes to shipping. The shipping rules are very easy to setup and are insanely helpful.
Their staff has also been amazing to work with whenever we have issues. If you have a Shopify store this app is a must!

RODgeeks

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The app makes shipping much easier, and helps save some money. The customer support is excellent and really makes the app worth it.

Monumental Chocolate

Time spent using app About 2 years

The app works very well. Takes a bit of time to figure out some of the details. The support team is great! They are very helpful and willing to help you with questions.

Cool Decor Company

While in the process of setting up our store we had some questions. Every time we reached out to customer service we got someone to talk to immediately. All customer service staff is very friendly and patient. In particular Micah was always able to help us adequately thanks to his knowledge and excellent communication skills.

Royal Metals Jewelry Supply

Time spent using app About 3 years

I use this app to print all of my postage. Commercial Base pricing is as good as it gets- coupled with excellent tech support!!!!!! updated- 2022- Still loving the ease of shipping easy!

Tiny Dime

Wow! Just WOW! This app truly is amazing with all that it can do to manage, sort, filter, and help you deliver with labels, shipping management and so much more.

But the real secret (and amazing part) about ShippingEasy is their incredible support staff. You can talk to a real person. And everyone I've spoken with has been very competent and helpful... even for complex questions. They'll spend hours on the phone with you, if needed, to make sure you're successful with the app and what you need for your business.

With folks I've spoken with like Isabela, Ray, and Emma, I've never left a conversation without problems solved and my business continuing to make money.

Highly recommended.

Front Porch Candle Co.

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Have used this app for year, best rates and so easy to use. I have looked into others but always go back to this. Customer service is great, thanks Matthew!