ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Shipping, inventory, and email marketing - all in one place

Canningcrafts

I wanted to try this app out so I could batch print multiple shipping labels. It wasn't 100% intuitive for me at first, but I managed to figure it out. It's probably way more robust than what I need. I'd like to see a photo of my product when I pack the orders, but I wasn't able to figure out how to do that. I tried uploading a CSV file of my products, but I had lots of errors. I would also prefer to use the email templates I already have setup in Shopify instead of creating new ones in this App. If I just have 1 or 2 orders to process, I just use Shopify for shipping labels since it's easier. But if I have more, I will use Shipping Easy for the ease of batch labels.

Retrogression

ShippingEasy is awesome! The customer service is even better, especially because of the chat option. It is slightly complicated to learn, but once you understand it and have your routine down, its a very well made, efficient shipping program.

Varsity Girl

Shipping Easy has really streamlined our shipping process. We sell on multiple websites (Amazon, Shopify and BigCommerce) and I am able to see all orders across all sites at once. They make printing packing slips, labels and pick lists a breeze. The pick list feature is especially great because I can pull all of the product at once regardless of what website the customer ordered from. I did not give a fifth star because of the disjointed relationship Shipping Easy has with Endicia. Whenever we have an issue with payment or postage it seems that Shipping Easy always passes the buck to Endicia and Endicia has terrible customer service and bizarre policies. I had to call them repeatedly for a refund of $300 that they owed us after closing our account. It took them about a month and there was nothing ShippingEasy could do. Over all ShippingEasy has been great, Endicia not so much.

Style N Craft

Excellent app. A must have if you sell on your own website & other marketplaces. Makes life so much easier. I have been using this since February 2016. Integration with the multiple stores I sell on is great. New features have been added.
Easy to use and saves money.

Dzrshoes

Switching over to ShippingEasy has definitely streamlined the whole process of getting orders out the door. The time it took me to process the large volume of orders generated by our Spring sale was a fraction of what our old platform would have taken. By allowing me to generate labels and packing slips with just a few simple steps and clicks, it has made life in the warehouse much smoother. Instead of spending all day just processing orders, I now can begin shipping them that day. I appreciate the ability to pick up the phone and speak with someone in tech support on a moment's notice if I have any issues or questions. I would have given 4 1/2 stars, but no fractions were allowed! The only reason I didn't give 5 was that they are still working on perfecting the QuickBooks integration. Once the minor issues with that have been resolved, then 5 stars all the way!

Sanders Store

ShippingEasy handles large order volume well. Even with over 30,000 orders to process, this app maintains its responsiveness. Label printing is a little slower than some other shipping apps, something to consider when dealing with high volume. Support has been good, and if something goes wrong it is generally corrected quickly.
UPS Mail Innovations is not currently supported, though I'm told it's in development and should be available early next year. That and the slow label printing are the only 2 reasons I didn't give a 5 star rating.

The Biker Nation

We ship about 100 packages a week during our peak season and we've been using the app for almost a full year and we are very pleased with the functionality and improvements to the platform. We only gave it 4 stars..not because there are any reasons to hesitate to choose Shipping Easy.. there are a few things we'd like to see implemented in future updates. The main one is the way the app reports back to Shopify on partially filled orders...(and this may be a problem with Shopify more than Shipping Easy) but we often have orders with split fulfillment...meaning we fill some at one warehouse and some are filled from the manufacturer.. right now if we select only the items we're sending through Shipping Easy, the app cannot tell Shopify.. "don't mark everything as shipped..only these items" so when the customer gets an email it appears everything is shipped. But, again, that may be more of a Shopify issue... so bottom line if you're considering a shipping platform you won't go wrong with this one. We left Shippo after only 4 or 5 months to come to Shipping Easy because it was that much better.

Hattan Home

Been using shipping easy for a few years and have successfully shipped thousands of orders with them. Really efficient, especially on days when you have volume orders. Like any shipping app you have to educate yourself a bit on how to do things in a way that works best for your shop.

I'm surprised by some of the negative reviews. This app is always improving and seems very committed to customer satisfaction. It takes some patience and practice to get set up in a way that works for your shop, but i can't immagine thats not the case with other shipping apps. Once you get it down to a science (which labels, which paper, which orientation,etc...) you'll be shipping orders so fast, professionally, and efficiently.

Literally don't think we could run the shop without this app.

Umbrella Testing Supplies

Really competitive shipping label rates. We use them for USPS mainly.

Snap Tailor

Overall, it's great. But there's a bit of a learning curve to take care each of the special cases I run into with my orders, and it has some flaws.

Most notably: once order info is pushed to ShippingEasy, order information, including the shipping address, cannot be updated. Thus, when a customer updates their shipping address or requests we do it behind the scenes, there's no way to save the new address to the existing order. Your only option is to make a note and hope you remember to change the shipping address when you generate a shipping label for that order.

Their support is top notch. I've been consistently impressed by the knowledge of their phone, email, and chat support.

Overall, I'd recommend them over any other shipping service in the plug-and-play category.