ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy | Reviews

by ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Original Skateboards

Helps our store keep up with the high demand we have for orders, lets our remote employees keep involved with the shipping process, easing up the pressure on HQ, and their chat is always able and ready to help with any issues or questions we have!

Ookoodook

I was trying to get the settings set up to stop sending out emails for tracking. Our packages had already been shipped by a fulfillment center. I still wanted access to the orders. I contacted online chat, Matthew helped me within 5 seconds figure out where to go, what to do and how to fix it back once I needed the emails for tracking to go back out again. Great job! and I love how knowledgeable Shipping easy customer service always is. Their customer service is top notch every time I contact them either via phone or via chat. They have helped me out of some binds more than once over the years! Great job!

100 SENSES

Love the automation and ability to set up shipping rules to save time. One rule saves my team at least 30-45 minutes a day.
Their support is top notch and quick to respond. Questions are quickly addressed through their Chat option and Matthew in Customer Success is a rock star.

Heartman

We love Shippingeasy! They help us ship like a BIG business, even though we are small biz. They are continually making improvements to their product that allows us to ship even faster and save time & money.

The customer services if top-notch. We personally love the Chat option. The Chat employees are not only very knowledgeable, but they are also extremely helpful and willing to go the extra step to help you.

We feel like the pricing we get for shipping is the best we can find anywhere.

Give them a try! You'll thank yourself.

s/o to Melody! Thank you!

North & Main Clothing Company

Tom (with customer service) was super patient and helpful! I wish all customer service representatives were like Tom!

TKO Tees

We use shipping easy to ship our orders and it is great! Their customer service is amazing, the live chat is super quick and simple. You are always connected with someone immediately to help with any challenge you may have and they are also there to help with any changes you need to make to your account.

Northland Vapor Company

Great tool to automate shipping, full featured, integrates with many ecommerce platforms and the customer service is top notch!

Green Thumbs Garden

The customer support is phenomenal. The ease of use and connect-ability is amazing. We would definitely recommend this app.

Bloom & Give

Love the customer service I received from Jordon. ShippingEasy is always exploring ways to improve the customer experiance.

Wigdot

Shipping easy has been super helpful shipping out my items from my shop, and the support has solved all my questions quickly. Thank you!