ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cactus Juice

We have been using this app for years. I love how easy it is for all of the orders to show up and how easy it is to refund and duplicate a label if you make a mistake. Having it hooked up to shopify in our recent transition has been really easy, & seamless. We have always had good support from the customer service team for years now. The shipping easy app has really made life much easier over the years.

Modern Lantern

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Been using this app with our Shopify integration for few years now, makes life much quicker and easier when getting orders fulfilled. Like the ability to split orders, format easily with our Rollo label printer, and really like the addition of the catalog/inventory feature with the ability to bundle products, keep track of our inventory, reports, etc. Great app and highly recommend it.

Park Scents

I have two shops Etsy and Shopify. I tried about 5 different aps, This one is a clear winner. Utilizing its packing rules, im able to pack even faster because i tough it what qty and combination of items goes into what box. Also they alow you to make your own custom packing slip which unifies all my brand's packing slips!

LiveToPrep

Time spent using app 1 day

Yes yes yes yes yes yes! PERFECT. Not even joking. Thank you for this app! So happy. Software is easy to use and I couldn't be more happy.

www.thebluetimber.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great application! Not only does it work perfectly with our stores, but the service is great and they always answer any questions I have and support! Shout out to Melody H. for the super quick response and amazing customer service:)

cuffinstore

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Shipping easy is exactly what it says. Shipping and Easy to use. Customer service is very responsive I have never had to wait to get help with any questions I've had. Rewa helped me solve an issue I was having in like 2 minutes.

KP Pigments

Time spent using app About 1 year

Lovely app. It really helped with a lot of issues we had with previous shipping apps. This one seemed to solve all of our issues and their customer service is great!

The Radiance Foundation

Shipping Easy has saved me HOURS...MANY HOURS!!! It was a God-send. We'd released a new book and the response was incredible. The first few days of printing labels through Shopify took hours. Once I found shipping easy and could do things like batch like orders...what had taken me 12+ hours took me merely minutes. Seriously. AMAZING. And the support team has been INCREDIBLE. Always. I have never gotten someone who wasn't beyond helpful.

cudbyja

Very quick response from support team. Live chat options is great. Reps appear to be very knowledgeable

Pristine Sprays

the support staff is the differentiating factor with Shipping Easy. Shipping Easy's support is phenomenal. They respond quickly and with helpful answers, and support issues are resolved very fast. It's a huge difference between them and other competitors.