ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

IslandJay

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Shipping easy is fantastic. Easy shopify integration + easy to use interface. Support is there for us when needed. Price point is more than fair.

BBCrafts.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

best shipping software, easy to use, same as shipstation. been using it for years. love the support.

Swole AF Labs

Very easy! Best support ever! Blew Ship Station out of the Water. No we will call you back later BS. Live chat!

Dr Jimz

Great shipping app. Customer service is fantastic and so far the platform is working out. We print packing slips, scan the bar code, and print labels. I would recommend this software to anybody who would like to streamline their shipping.

PeekOfUnique

I rarely leave reviews by the way... So, about ShippingEasy, great app, I'm impressed by how helpful their staff members are, Sarah and Brad have been very patient. This app is a time saver, I love the fact you can print the SKUs on the bottom of the label, that helps a lot for picking during shipment. Great features, robust stability. A+ for my experience.

Vegas Carts & Performance

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Matthew Fox helped me out with my store recently. Couldn't ask for a better platform. Super easy to use, and the customer service is unmatched!

-Jasmin

StayblCam

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We're glad we went with ShippingEasy for our shipping needs. The integration with Shopify works very well, with tracking codes and order statuses being seemlessly updated between the two. The only gripe I have is that it's annoying to have to always "refill" the account balance. Maybe in the future they can add settings to allow auto-deduction from a credit card so we don't get always get nagged to manually add new balance for shipping costs. Their support staff is always extremely helpful, and quick to respond. Highly recommend this app.

Original Skateboards

Helps our store keep up with the high demand we have for orders, lets our remote employees keep involved with the shipping process, easing up the pressure on HQ, and their chat is always able and ready to help with any issues or questions we have!

Ookoodook

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I was trying to get the settings set up to stop sending out emails for tracking. Our packages had already been shipped by a fulfillment center. I still wanted access to the orders. I contacted online chat, Matthew helped me within 5 seconds figure out where to go, what to do and how to fix it back once I needed the emails for tracking to go back out again. Great job! and I love how knowledgeable Shipping easy customer service always is. Their customer service is top notch every time I contact them either via phone or via chat. They have helped me out of some binds more than once over the years! Great job!

100 SENSES

Time spent using app About 1 year

Love the automation and ability to set up shipping rules to save time. One rule saves my team at least 30-45 minutes a day.
Their support is top notch and quick to respond. Questions are quickly addressed through their Chat option and Matthew in Customer Success is a rock star.