ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
June 29, 2015

We've tried ALL the shipping softwares and Shipping Easy is BY FAR the best we've used. Their customer service is outstanding and every time we've had to add a new printer or get something fixed they've taken care of it immediately. I couldn't speak more highly of them, we will not be leaving any time soon! :)

Fleuriste Warehouse
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 25, 2015

A life changer! This app has made shippping super stress free and easy. It is virtually flawless. It cut down the time of creating labels tremendously and more importantly, it has eliminated the errors that potentially happen when manually entering a label. If it weren't for shipping easy, I probably would have had to hire someone during busy times. A plus!

Melroso
Time spent using app: About 8 years
June 25, 2015

I have used this app nearly 1 year now. Love how everything syncs with Shopify (less work on my end). Great reports to track margins and costs. Very helpful with any problems or concerns I have had. Love the ease of the quick online chat to resolve issues.

Hillcountrychic
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 3, 2015

ShippingEasy has worked very well for us! We really enjoy using it once we got all the specifics figured out, we actually never used USPS before this and only used UPS we are saving us and our customers so much money by having the ability to use both though.

We use a Zebra Thermal Printer with shipping easy to print the labels and it works flawlessly we only had one small problem with a odd sized shipping box, and i contacted support about it. She promised to follow up with me, and get back to me with a solution.. which she did!

So they are reliable, the support is helpful and they follow through on what they say they will do. Our service department has gotten fast at using this tool!

Casita Travel Trailers
Time spent using app: 27 days
May 29, 2015

Really like this app! Since we sell in various venues it is great to see all shipping history at a glance as well as delivery information. Thanks for a great app!

Education And More
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 21, 2015

This app lives up to it's name. Our shipping process was a mess before installing shipping easy. Orders are imported directly from Shopify and customers are notified when an order ships.
They could streamline a few of the steps but overall this has been a huge time saver for our store.

Wild Dill
Time spent using app: Almost 7 years
May 3, 2015

Easy install. Easy to use. Have contacted them a time or two and received a timely email response. So far so good. Thanks!

INSPIRADO
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
April 22, 2015

After researching a couple of other shipping integration apps (including a trial run) none of them seemed to be a perfect match, until I called ShippingEasy and actually got a real person on the phone who was able to answer some pretty specific questions I had (most importantly, could I use Endicia and NOT Stamps.com) (and yes I know stamps just bought Endicia) as well as giving me a quick demo. I recently had a question on how to handle something and voila had a quick chat, question solved!! Great people and great app... They may be "developers" but they actually "get" how to run a business too! Now if they'd only come up with an accounting app and a shopping cart!! :)

Beauty Cafe
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 21, 2015

I'm sorry I didn't find ShippingEasy earlier! They have made our lives so much easier! Saves a ton of time and easy to set up and use. I highly recommend it anyone who ships product, online OR offline.

Cadence Insoles
Time spent using app: 10 days
April 19, 2015

Great Service. Has really helped us at mygreenfills.com!

MyGreenFills