ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

From $5/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Postertext

I'm not going to review the functionality or features of ShippingEasy because I think shipping apps in general are more or less the same.

What I'm going to review about, which is important to store owners especially during times of emergencies and frustration, is their service.

They have an INCREDIBLE customer service team. Very friendly, VERY HELPFUL. I feel like their service team truly cares about their customers, and that makes my experience with them far better than other competitors out there. Because when you need help, it will most likely be a critical issue and I trust that their team will be there for me 100% of the time.

I only wish they support international shipping shippers as we have warehousing in other countries as well.

Kushley.com

Simply put, best shipping app, period!
But only if you are looking to save time and money...the pure ease of orders auto synced with your store plus so much more and the most genuine customer service support.
Sincerely thank you Madilynn and thank you Shipping Easy!

Season with Spice - Asian Spice Shop

Best app we use. Saved us so much time and money. Thanks!

Track Sculptures

I love this app. Their customer support is fantastic (you call, they answer, and help) -- but even more impressive is the speed of updates / features. They pump out new features incredibly quickly, and even added a small feature that I called in to request on the phone! All I can say is wow.

Eternal Wooden Roses

One of the BEST shipping apps out there

kudu-lah

I rarely writes review.... However, kudos must be given to Shipping Easy!

I've been using Shipping Easy for over a year now and it's .... easy. All of my orders from Shopify are synced seamlessly and my customers are immediately updated when I complete a shipping label. We take in-person orders and having the Manual Option at no additional charge is awesome! I have the option to add my Etsy account as well for a small monthly fee. If you don't use Shipping Easy yet, you should.

Thanks for making a great app!

bootcuffsocks.com

Shipping Easy cut our shipping time by half while also saving us money on USPS Priority Mail shipping.

Cranio Care Bears

Where have you been all our lives?! =) We love Shipping Easy! Before we used USPS Click n Ship and had to manually enter EVERYTHING! Plus we could only ship Priority mail from home. We'd have to go to the post office and stand in line to do our 1st class/media mail shipments. But NOW shipping easy lets us do everything from home!! It is FANTASTIC! Super easy to use too! Thank you Shipping Easy for helping this non profit be more efficient!

LONDON BRUSH COMPANY

Out of all the shipping companies I called, Shipping Easy are head and shoulders above the rest for prompt customer service. Instead of sitting on the phone listening to shrill and tinny muzak whilst waiting for them, you reach someone almost immediately. Website is user friendly and if you get stuck , they guide you on your way in no time. What a breath of fresh air they are. Pro active in solving issues and also so courteous. Love em.

Poketti

Shipping Easy has been amazing. I have my account integrated with my Shopify store. When the orders come in, with just a few clicks, I'm printing labels. It could not be easier. I'm totally blown away after using a cut/paste method for a year! The postage is cheaper, and ShippingEasy service has been so helpful. It's almost unheard of these days to find such a great solution with such great value and customer service -- ShippingEasy should be very proud. As sales pick up for the holidays, I have complete confidence I am ready!