ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

walk in love.

We have been using this app for a while now and love it! It's very convenient, easy to use, and the customer service has been absolutely on point. They are always so helpful in answering any questions we might have and finding easy and quick solutions for problems that arise.

Ok Sock

THE BEST SHIPPING APP IN ALL EXISTENCE! LOVE IT!!!

Mystic Soap Company

I use this app in both of my shops. I'm extremely happy with the free version! It works flawlessly! I did have one issue w/ Endica, but the Shipping Easy support was very helpful in telling me how to resolve it. I highly recommend this app! It's THE best!! It also allows you to create manual orders, which is great!

MixedMade

The combo of Shipping Easy + a Dymo 4XL label printer is a life changer for any store owner shipping a physical product. It has cut our fulfillment process from the bane of our business to a manageable, hour per week process.

Shipping Easy get's the job done and has all the necessary features, but what sets it apart for me is the customer service. Every time we've had an issue or question we've received an immediate reply or phone call to keep our business moving.

Further, every one of these customer service interactions represents the way other companies should be handling their service - friendly but efficient and solution oriented.

Anson Belt & Buckle

We absolutely could not be where we are today without Shipping Easy. They have allowed us to grow from a small company shipping a few hundred orders a year to now shipping thousands. The name says it all, everything is so EASY! No more manually entering address and the savings on shipping has been fantastic! I can't say enough for the customer service, they have been curtious, helpful and extremely responsive. If you're looking for a shipping solution to integrate into your Shopify store look no further, Shipping Easy is the way to go!

Shepherd's Harvest

Here at Shepherd's Harvest I have saved several times using the free program--since I use Flat Rate as my preferred method, Shipping Easy calculates the regional rate for local shipments. It saves both time and money. I added some value-added features like custom packing slips, and I also appreciate that is integrates very seamlessly with both my online stores

Fleuriste Craft Supply

I could not possibly be happier with this app-it has saved us so much time and money. Of all the apps we've tried this is by far my favorite! It has made shipping so much simpler for us.

cheap and chic maternity

Even just with their free trial, customer service was fast and top-notch! Rachael was able to troubleshoot my issue and resolve it quickly. Thank you shipping easy!

Sweet & Spark | Curated Vintage Costume Jewelry | Bridal Fashion & Wedding Style

The support team is amazing at troubleshooting and keeping you in the loop. I've been with Shopping Easy for over a year now and absolutely love working with them!

Titmouse Stuff

We had a subscription and shipping period wherein we got over 10,000 orders from all over the world. Without the hand-holding and amazing help from Shipping Easy, I don't know what I would have done. And every time I check in again, they're done something to improve the experience. Very flexible and terrific customer service, and saved us LOTS of money and time. Highly recommended for high volume shipping!