ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fleuriste Craft Supply

Time spent using app Almost 8 years

I could not possibly be happier with this app-it has saved us so much time and money. Of all the apps we've tried this is by far my favorite! It has made shipping so much simpler for us.

cheap and chic maternity

Even just with their free trial, customer service was fast and top-notch! Rachael was able to troubleshoot my issue and resolve it quickly. Thank you shipping easy!

Sweet & Spark | Curated Vintage Costume Jewelry | Bridal Fashion & Wedding Style

Time spent using app About 9 years

The support team is amazing at troubleshooting and keeping you in the loop. I've been with Shopping Easy for over a year now and absolutely love working with them!

Titmouse Stuff

Time spent using app About 1 year

We had a subscription and shipping period wherein we got over 10,000 orders from all over the world. Without the hand-holding and amazing help from Shipping Easy, I don't know what I would have done. And every time I check in again, they're done something to improve the experience. Very flexible and terrific customer service, and saved us LOTS of money and time. Highly recommended for high volume shipping!

Too into fashion

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is super useful, I love it, makes my life so much easier. With Shipping easy its truly easy to ship and let my customers know right away when I send the packages. The support I receive is great! My account manager, Isabel Ruvalcaba, is always there for me. Anytime I need help she calls me, walks me through and explains everything to me. I appreciate how fast she gets back to me, I never have to wait for a long time before she calls or sends me a message. I highly recommend this app. A+++++

jimmyCASE

Shippingeasy has been great for our iPhone Wallet Case Store

I tried a couple of competitors. Their prices were too high for the volume of business we were doing at launch. Shippingeasy is super-easy to set up and run.

S&W Arms Online Store

Shipping easy has been an invaluable asset to my business so far. While I am only shipping a few items a week, it still is my preferred way to ship. I just had an issue with one of my endicia accounts. Shipping easy was very quick to address the problem, Melody and I exchanged a few emails, and in no item the issue was resolved. Customer support like this is rare this day in time. I'm very glad to see their value to the customer and couldn't have asked for a more prompt and professional support. I'm a happy Shipping easy customer and plan to stay with them for a long time to come.

Robert Breeden

kanVape

I don't write many reviews as I normally find myself too busy and simply forget. I felt compelled to leave one here, however. I was hesitant to sign up for any shipping service that cost money as we were doing our shipping through paypal multi-order shipping which is a free service. After opening our website and having to fulfill orders through ebay and shopify, we needed something to speed up and simplify the process. ShippingEasy does that. We are able to process our ebay orders in a matter of minutes a day, where it used to take us hours a day. Now we can focus on selling the product and getting it out the door, rather than writing packing slips and making sure customers are notified of shipping. This app does all that work for us.

I had a slight hesitancy to use this product as we had just bought several new dymo 450 label printers for shipping and this method required the use of a printer capable of 4x5 or 4x6 labels. To help with the cost of this purchase, their sales team waived our first three months of service fees which paid for the printer. Excellent service to start. Further, their support team personally called to walk us through the set up and show us the ropes, which was a huge help.

Here is the kicker. We were using paypal for shipping which automatically debited our account, which worked fine. However, using this service and the shipping partners they use endicia, and express, we can put all of our shipping charges on our business rewards card. Those monthly rewards pays for this service two fold.

So far, worth every penny. Thanks ShippingEasy.

Open Source Vapor LLC

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Exactly what I needed. Easy to import from your store, easy to manually enter for order not originating from shopify. Developer regularly checks in to make sure I didn't have any problems - I cannot tell you how much that impresses me. I had a couple questions, received prompt and helpful replies. Definately reccomend.

Paper and Camera

Time spent using app About 6 years

Excellent app. Our entire labeling and shipping process takes maybe 5 minutes where before we were doing the cut/paste with usps which took well over an hour each day. The developer has even been in touch by phone a couple of times just to see how everything is going. A personal touch not often seen. We tried the three other "top reviewed" apps and the interfaces were unfriendly and too complex for a low volume shipper like us. With the free endicia account, you can't beat the price! Very impressed with their product and support.