ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

From $5/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Great Falls Coffee Roasters

Set up and shipping my first package was ridiculously problem free.

Love the wealth of options for labels, invoices, etc. and the integration with Shopify worked perfectly.

The free intro account was also a huge help, letting me get familiar and actually ship some things before having to sign up for a monthly fee, but I definitely look forward to needed the non-free account because I'm shipping enough to warrant it! ShippingEasy does makes things super easy!

Leckerlee

ShippingEasy is amazing!!! I've used OrderCup before and ShippingEasy is by far a much more superior product. It helps my company to save so much time processing online orders. I'm constantly impressed by their extremely responsive customer support and the level of detailed product knowledge of every representative I've ever dealt with there (via phone and chat). And they are constantly making updates based on customer feedback. This is a great solution and company!!!

Kirschner's Korner

Brittany N. at Shipping Easy rocks! Their customer service is an A+. Don't worry if you have any problems getting started. They are super friendly and will help you. I used a theme for Shopify and their customer service was horrible. To the contrary, Shipping Easy is rock solid. You will be very satisfied. Fast, easy, professional, and helpful. I went from very frustrated to completely satisfied.

Turtle Moon Health

We ship from our website, Amazon, and Etsy. You can tell right away that ShippingEasy has their act together—making it easier for us to literally keep our act together (everything coordinated in one place.)
We're still bootstrapping so it's great that ShippingEasy offers different levels of service. Great support pages and costumer service! They got back to me the same day when I had a question. Seems like this app is a keeper—it already works great, and apparently they're always improving it.

The Vapor Lady Lounge The Best Electronic Cigarette e Cig Vapor Store, Florida USA

I use both eBay and Shopify so I spent most of my day going back and
forth between shops copy pasting addresses into a shipping
application. I used to have to hand enter every address and then try
to figure out shipping weights and rates. I spent more than three
hours a day just getting mailing labels and shipping invoices
completed.

Shipping Easy has made my shipping a breeze, I actually look forward
to sitting down with my morning coffee and with one click all my
orders are ported into Shipping Easy, just a few clicks more I am
printing labels and Invoices in less than half and hour.

I am saving two and a half hours a day, which frees me up to do more
important things like talk to my customers and and promote my
business. Some mornings I just give myself the time I've to go for a
walk or call a friend.

The interface is easy to use and even shipping overseas is easy to do
as everything is spelled out clearly and the form is user friendly.

When I've had questions I have always been taken care of right away
and been able to get right back to work instead of being on hold
listening to terrible music or waiting for a response email for days.

I would never consider giving up Shipping Easy, they made the least
favorite part of my business,(shipping), into an enjoyable experience
I look forward to using.

Thank you Shipping Easy for making my Shipping so easy!

Squarebar

Tried a bunch of these mailing/shipping apps - some struggled to connect with Shopify, some struggled to make it to the 21st century and be Mac compatible, some bait and switched with fees - this is by far the simplest, most intuitive, and cost effective of the bunch! Has all the functionality needed to make a very tedious process, very quick and easy. Can't recommend this highly enough. Essential app!

BuildASoil

Saved my life. I really love this company. I tried a few shipping apps and was very frustrated with the service. I then installed ShippingEasy and I've been saving lot's of money on shipping... .enough to pay for their service easily. I only use flatrate usps shipping to make my life easier and I'm able to ship everything, print fulfillment pages and labels, and shipping easy then updates my customers with tracking #'s and even marks my items as fulfilled in shopify. I really don't know what I'd do without them now. On a side note they have continually added improvements to their service every month since I started. Each improvement has been clearly designed based on listening to the customers and moving with the market. Just today I got an email update letting me know that I'll have even more control over the design of my packing slips. Anyways, if you are looking for a shipping app, this is the place to go. Thanks ShippingEasy! I've had to use customer service for questions a couple times and someone was always able to help. Thanks.

John Elliott + Co

Best shipping app there is! Went from entering hundreds of addresses manually to using this app and it has made business run so much smoother. I had an issue with creating a label for an international customer and an account manager responded to my email immediately and took care of the issue before I even stepped into my office the next morning. I am very pleased with the customer service and recommend this app to anyone! Thanks Shipping Easy!

Stephen Edward Graphics

When we first opened our store I was manually paying for postage through the Post Office website. What a total waste of time....then along comes ShippingEasy. The first time using it was magical -- almost like the scene from The Wizard of Oz when everything changes from black and white to full color. My eyes were opened, life became easy, I could hear birds singing and see flowers blooming....simply magical!

www.segraphics-store.com

KORE WEAR

As a brand new user, just downloaded app yesterday, I have found it to be very intuitive and easy to use. Great customer service - received a welcome phone call this morning out of the blue to answer any questions I had and walk me through the platform. So far, really happy with this app!