ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Vacation Races Merchandise

I just started using this app and I am already impressed. I hope that it continues going well. I first downloaded the app, but didn't quite have time to mess with it to figure it out. A rep from shippingeasy called me to set up a time to help walk me through the program. Way to be proactive! Then when we had our appointment she was really helpful and answered all my questions, and even gave me her email address and offer to contact me with a followup call once I used it for a week. Very impressive customer service.

Then, using it with shopify is easy. I can ship things through the app and they send a confirmation email with tracking numbers and everything. The labels look very professional too. I hope that things continue to be this great with it.

Dorkees.com

Absolutely the best and easiest shipping app on Shopify. It does exactly what I need it to do. Makes printing labels and packing slips an extremely easy process. Highly recommended.

Baby Daddy Books

Here's the most important thing to know about ShippingEasy - they really care about service. There are lots of ways to ship online, including many great options like ShippingEasy - but they are easily the most proactive app/company I ever could have imagined.

I like to save money, so I've always used free shipping systems through PayPal and USPS. They were getting tedious so I decided to check out ShippingEasy. I punched through 300 orders in one night - and most incredibly, when I had a problem uploading a CSV, they CALLED ME! They saw the problem on their end and called me with a suggestion to fix it.

Here's how impressed I was with that level of service. It's the last Friday to get Christmas orders out and I wanted to take the time to write this review so fellow Shopify store owners could hear the difference in service at ShippingEasy.

Colorado Crafted

This app has saved us SO much time. We ship using USPS Priority Mail and the integration between our Shopify store & ShippingEasy is so great. ShippingEasy pulls each order and the product weight directly from our site. Now we can generate & print shipping labels with just a few clicks.

I found the interface at ShippingEasy a little bit difficult to use at first. A customer service rep called me after they noticed I'd signed up but wasn't using the service. She was so helpful, showed me how everything worked, and I love ShippingEasy now. Great customer service.

Essence Of Vali

Using Shipping Easy was one of the best business decisions we have made. No more waiting on line at the post office! It is easy to use and the support and training from ShippingEasy was perfect. I highly recommend ShippingEasy without hesitation.

Fantasy Fitness Wear

We love this App, We are very happy with the ShippingEasy app! It's easy to use and their Customer Service is great. I can now ship from my Shopify store, it then notifies the customer the product has been shipped and allows for tracking. Great APP!

Bye Bye Parabens

This by far is the #1 app in Shopify!!! ShippingEasy is simple and clean. It communicates in a way that shop owners will understand. A lot of apps are created from a techy point of view and the "not so techy" store owner is left trying to understand what the #$%* is going on...

If I can offer you any feedback on starting your online business the first app you need is ShippingEasy! Take the worry out of trying to figure out your shipping they have done it for you.

compliment.

ShippingEasy has saved me soooooo much time and money. Their customer service is amazing. The few times I've called with questions, the phone barely rings before a live human picks up the phone and gives me ABUNDANT service. Then they follow up with an email. Absolutely, one of the best decisions I've made for my shop since being with Shopify.

Fly Apparel

The name says it all. Shipping Easy really made my shipping easy. Customer service was super friendly also.

The Columbia Fragrance Co.

This app was very easy to install and I was able to begin using it right away. Their customer service is fantastic, and within 24 hours of installation I received a phone call to help get me set up. I can't recommend it enough!