ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Colorado Crafted

This app has saved us SO much time. We ship using USPS Priority Mail and the integration between our Shopify store & ShippingEasy is so great. ShippingEasy pulls each order and the product weight directly from our site. Now we can generate & print shipping labels with just a few clicks.

I found the interface at ShippingEasy a little bit difficult to use at first. A customer service rep called me after they noticed I'd signed up but wasn't using the service. She was so helpful, showed me how everything worked, and I love ShippingEasy now. Great customer service.

Essence Of Vali

Using Shipping Easy was one of the best business decisions we have made. No more waiting on line at the post office! It is easy to use and the support and training from ShippingEasy was perfect. I highly recommend ShippingEasy without hesitation.

Fantasy Fitness Wear

We love this App, We are very happy with the ShippingEasy app! It's easy to use and their Customer Service is great. I can now ship from my Shopify store, it then notifies the customer the product has been shipped and allows for tracking. Great APP!

Bye Bye Parabens

This by far is the #1 app in Shopify!!! ShippingEasy is simple and clean. It communicates in a way that shop owners will understand. A lot of apps are created from a techy point of view and the "not so techy" store owner is left trying to understand what the #$%* is going on...

If I can offer you any feedback on starting your online business the first app you need is ShippingEasy! Take the worry out of trying to figure out your shipping they have done it for you.

compliment.

ShippingEasy has saved me soooooo much time and money. Their customer service is amazing. The few times I've called with questions, the phone barely rings before a live human picks up the phone and gives me ABUNDANT service. Then they follow up with an email. Absolutely, one of the best decisions I've made for my shop since being with Shopify.

Fly Apparel

The name says it all. Shipping Easy really made my shipping easy. Customer service was super friendly also.

The Columbia Fragrance Co.

This app was very easy to install and I was able to begin using it right away. Their customer service is fantastic, and within 24 hours of installation I received a phone call to help get me set up. I can't recommend it enough!

WoodAround

This app is pretty great, within minutes I was printing USPS first class shipping labels that were cheaper overall than putting stamps on mailers.

From spending way more time at the post office this morning, to printing labels and having customers emailed tracking numbers by this afternoon the app is a huge help. Plus I pay less on the shipping, not a single downside.

This application was also far easier to use and get running, and looked much more like an extension of shopify than the others I tried, most of those overly complicated.

Apex Athletic Apparel

I'm not usually one to leave raving reviews, but I have to give it to the team at shipping easy. The customers for service is out of this world, Samantha helped me with every little question I had and it didn't matter that I'm a small company using their free service.

Speaking of their service, it's exceptional. I can effortlessly import my orders from Shopify and print them out within minutes with no copying of data. If you spend a few minutes setting everything up on their site, it becomes painless to print out shipping labels and invoices. I can't recommend them enough!

Justin
Www.Apexathleticapparel.Com

SKINourishment, Inc.

ShippingEasy has been incredible for us!

We found ShippingEasy by accident before we launched our Shopify Store and we are so happy they were with us as we launched our store.

Before ShippingEasy we used another Shipping App that was really clunky and hard to use. When I saw ShippingEasy's interface I knew it was the app for us.

Through-out the entire store launch process ShippingEasy walked us through setup, provided personal customer support contact information and constantly answer every question we through at them.

As a fellow small business we are really proud to support ShippingEasy. On the rare instance they didn't have an answer or we were having extra problems they went above and beyond to solve our issues!

I can't imagine choosing any other shipping application.

-Will Reynolds Young