ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

From $5/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Ele Ella

I use this app to sync my orders and ship, I haven't used it that much yet. However the customer service is great!

TECH9DeZIGNS

I worked with Brandon Harrison today just after installing the application....Knowledgeable isn't a word I would use because the word doesnt carry enough credit!! If I need to ever call back I sincerely hope I get him or another rep just like him

Vip Barber Supply

Shipping easy has been a pleasure so far. It allows us to ship with easy. We can compare prices from different carriers in a simple single window. It also gives us the chance to do marketing as well. We can email customers coupons if they sign up for email alerts. We can send reminders to shop again if customers haven't visited us in a while. We can send automated emails for customers after making a purchase with a coupon included to come back and shop again. The best part of it all is their customer service. They have a U.S based phone number with English speaking customer service reps that will answer all of your questions. If you don't like to talk on the phone they also offer chat assistance and the good ol' email if you're feeling brave.

Thank you Shippingeasy Team.

LoCo Apparel

Customer service is great and always helpful when I'm in a bind. The chat function is quick and gets me back on track in minutes!

Handcrafted Affirmations

I am THRILLED WITH THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE! I am so computer illiterate and every single time I've called someone has immediately answered and treats you like a friend that is super smart and wants to help you succeed. Not only have they helped me navigate my issues they have educated me on excel and walked me through the process. I am so thankful I went with these guys. Being a new business, I need all the help and education I can get! I feel like a have a team-mate in them.

StoveGuard

Great app with EXCELLENT customer service. So far it does everything we need it to do. Whenever we have a problem I just call or chat with them and they help me figure it out.

Labels for Us

It is easy to use and if you have any problem there is a chat with excellent customer service. I recommend ShippingEasy

United Apparel Liquidators

Really love the Shipping Easy app for managing our Shopify order shipments. It is easy to use when shipping multiple orders at once and I have tried a few different shipping options with this in mind. Shipping Easy is the only one that has all the features for bulk shipping that we need. I do wish they had a few more options with customizing the packing slips. We don't use them currently, but I am hopeful they will expand on that. I also would love to use their email marketing, but they have a few missing features there that we need and already use with Mailchimp. Hoping as the company grows, so will these additional features/add-ons and we will be able to use more of what they have to offer.

Darla Dietrich

excellent customer service. I used the chat function and had several rookie questions. Jose was very patient with me and helped me through. I feel much more confident now!

Downtown Boutique

Every time I have had call this company with any concerns or needing help they have exceeded my expectations. Today I called & spoke to Jeff. I needed help with finding a better plan for my business needs but didn't want to cancel my subscription because I love the way it integrates with my Shopify store. He was so helpful & it was so quick to figure out. They help you & they are quick about it. Love that! I can go on with the million other things I need to do for the day & now I feel better about my business.