ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
February 14, 2020

We use this app to print labels and ship out all of our orders. I was trying to connect a second warehouse and Jordan was extremely helpful!

Milk Snob
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
February 11, 2020

I use this app to to create shipping labels for packages being shipped out. I really enjoy using this app because Matt and Tom are super helpful! I click on the chat box quite often for any questions or concerns and they are always there to help with anything I don't understand or need further assistance on. I definitely recommend this app for anyone who has a lot of outgoing packages so that you can create one barcode for the mailman to scan that scans in all packages at once.

Ooh La Luxe
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 7, 2020

I use this app to sync my orders and ship, I haven't used it that much yet. However the customer service is great!

Ele Ella
Time spent using app: 24 days
February 6, 2020

I worked with Brandon Harrison today just after installing the application....Knowledgeable isn't a word I would use because the word doesnt carry enough credit!! If I need to ever call back I sincerely hope I get him or another rep just like him

TECH9DeZIGNS
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 6, 2020

Shipping easy has been a pleasure so far. It allows us to ship with easy. We can compare prices from different carriers in a simple single window. It also gives us the chance to do marketing as well. We can email customers coupons if they sign up for email alerts. We can send reminders to shop again if customers haven't visited us in a while. We can send automated emails for customers after making a purchase with a coupon included to come back and shop again. The best part of it all is their customer service. They have a U.S based phone number with English speaking customer service reps that will answer all of your questions. If you don't like to talk on the phone they also offer chat assistance and the good ol' email if you're feeling brave.

Thank you Shippingeasy Team.

Vip Barber Supply
Time spent using app: 20 days
February 4, 2020

Customer service is great and always helpful when I'm in a bind. The chat function is quick and gets me back on track in minutes!

LoCo Apparel
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 30, 2020

I am THRILLED WITH THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE! I am so computer illiterate and every single time I've called someone has immediately answered and treats you like a friend that is super smart and wants to help you succeed. Not only have they helped me navigate my issues they have educated me on excel and walked me through the process. I am so thankful I went with these guys. Being a new business, I need all the help and education I can get! I feel like a have a team-mate in them.

Handcrafted Affirmations
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited January 30, 2020

Great app with EXCELLENT customer service. So far it does everything we need it to do. Whenever we have a problem I just call or chat with them and they help me figure it out.

StoveGuard
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 29, 2020

It is easy to use and if you have any problem there is a chat with excellent customer service. I recommend ShippingEasy

Labels for Us
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
January 27, 2020

Really love the Shipping Easy app for managing our Shopify order shipments. It is easy to use when shipping multiple orders at once and I have tried a few different shipping options with this in mind. Shipping Easy is the only one that has all the features for bulk shipping that we need. I do wish they had a few more options with customizing the packing slips. We don't use them currently, but I am hopeful they will expand on that. I also would love to use their email marketing, but they have a few missing features there that we need and already use with Mailchimp. Hoping as the company grows, so will these additional features/add-ons and we will be able to use more of what they have to offer.

United Apparel Liquidators