ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
January 6, 2020

As to customer support, ShippingEasy has been great! Unfortunately, I cannot remember the name of the gentleman that offered fantastic help to me over the phone, but Mr. Tom, who helped over the Live Chat, helped me in some really complicated manners in terms of personalized automation for our new account. Thank you very much, Tom!

SpyCentre.com Spy Shop
Time spent using app: 27 days
January 6, 2020

Connecting ShippingEasy with Shopify was super easy, which of course is not a surprise, we are also using SE for two WooCommerce websites, Amazon, Walmart, Etsy, Ebay plus manual order processing. The app has great features and the support is always extremely helpful

Rose Tattoo Care
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 2, 2020

This app is easy to install, and the customer service is A+. Does everything I needed for shipping and more, including maintaining inventory, which is really helpful!

Surthrival - Premium Supplements
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 2, 2020

Brandon was a huge help troubleshooting a problem I had with my printer settings. Shipping easy is great, always there to help!

Bijou Candles
Time spent using app: 12 months
December 17, 2019

I just did an online chat with Jose to help me change my "Ship From" address. I had changed it under Settings, but it wasn't showing up on the labels. He told me where to go to make the change (within Shopify that transfers to Shipping Easy) and it fixed my problem immediately. Helpful and resolved!

Emerald Career Publishing
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
December 13, 2019

I use this app to integrate 2 businesses and it has made shipping a breeze! I ship enough to take advantage of the subscription and I an not disappointed!

Good old days coffee
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 11, 2019

This is a great APP and made my life so much easier. It save us time, help our business run more efficient and organized. Also their service is amazing. Anytime i have an issue or question they are always available to help. I am in the learning process but so far it is user friendly and I've been able to get set fast as simple. I highly recommend.

Craftyrific
Time spent using app: 30 days
December 11, 2019

Great app. It's very user friendly and saves us a lot of time. The order filtering features are great. Thanks for the help, Evan!

Stargazer Cast Iron
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
December 4, 2019

Excellent customer service and a good APP that not only handles shipping, but also inventory control. Thank you!

Elizabetta
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 26, 2019

Love the customer support on shipping easy they are always quick. Also, they update the system frequently, and it saves us a lot of money.

Fitonomy