ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy | Reviews

by ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Mod-Box

I don't use the Shopify app, I use their full website for my business and it integrates and pulls all my shopify (and other marketplace) orders and info to be handled in their website.

I love ShippingEasy, there support is excellent and I am always able to get help with my issues and get explanations for things. Their pricing is also really great for what they offer, and shipping things out is super easy and the prices are great. Super easy to use with anything we have tried.

Update: 10/7/19 - They do have a Walmart.com integration! This is something that not every shipping solution has - very nice bonus as managing your own orders on Walmart.com manually is basically impossible with their very strict acknowledgement timeline.

Mark Berman & Son

I am new to ShippingEasy, and they do not exaggerate when they say easy! The customer service is spectacular. I spoke with Tori today, and she was kind, smart, and efficient.

Adornaments NY

We recently expanded our shop and ran into a ton of problems trying to effectively integrate shipping and inventory across multiple sales platforms - ShippingEasy has saved us! Getting started was easy, the interface is intuitive for high volume shops and the customer service is stellar! We have had several phone sessions with their support staff in a short time and now our ShippingEasy presets are perfectly customized to our needs. Very happy and relieved to have them on our team.

Pixie Paper Store

We've used ShippingEasy for about 3 years and they are wonderful. They have quick response when you have issues. We when first started using them they showed us how to sort so our labels would print in the same order as our Packing Slips. We have multiple Stores across multiple Platforms and I can ship them all through one place. Can't recommend them enough!

KNITCRATE

I had to call in twice this week for help with two different situations and was lucky enough to speak with Jordan both times. He was polite and did everything he could to help me quickly. In fact, he was able to resolve both of my issues within minutes. Can't say enough how much we love Shipping Easy, their Customer Service can't be beat!

ganserscientific

Fantastic customer support. Highly recommended app - a must have if you are selling on multiple marketplaces.

Hornworms.com

Jordan with ShippingEasy is great! Thanks guys! Weve used SE for 5 years now, its absolutely amazing and they keep adding more and more features for the same price!

Penetrex

Melody provided AMAZING chat support. I've never experienced anything like it! I was so impressed I had to post my feedback. WOW!

RideEazy

i use this app to take of printing labels. great service for any issues once you sign up. great product. highly recommend.

it is very easy to ship. and very useful for finding orders etc

Redwoods Monastery Atelier

This app has done everything we needed plus more. They are always adding features which is really exciting. It has also saved us money in shipping and allowed us to have a one stop solution for shipping that links our various stores on different platforms.

Plus the support team is great. Very personable and responsive.