ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sanshee

I've used a lot of shipping apps, and this is one of the best. There is a clear and concerted effort to try to improve and help customers with easily accessible customer service. It's not perfect, no shipping app is, but they are clearly trying to become perfect and that's huge.

Robinson Books

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Shipping easy has been a terrific app. We have five different stores and we ship using the USPS, UPS, and FedEx. Shipping easy enables us to quickly find the best price for each package. The customer support is also terrific. I highly recommend them for any small business online store.

My Sweetest Memories

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been using ShippingEasy for over a year now and absolutely love the service. In addition to making my shipping a breeze, I also use the app to track my inventory across 3 marketplaces and my Shopify store. It works incredibly well, and at a great price.

When I've run into issues (which are rare), I've received help quickly - thanks Melody and team!

JuJu's Kids Boutique

Can always rely on customer support - Matthew F was able to get my issue taken care of quickly, so I could get back to work! Thanks!

Crazy Boxer

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Shipping easy is so easy to use, I just love it! Also, their customer support is knowledgeable and has the answer to all your questions! Melody was such a doll. Love this app!

Sew Much Crafting

New to ShippingEasy but have been so impressed with the customer service! They've walked me through several things step-by-step and have been so helpful along the way!

Leafwell Botanicals

ShippingEasy has been an incredible asset for us in managing our shipping & logistical needs. It has always come through for us without much issue and whenever we have had any technical issues they've been quickly addressed. I've reached out to Rewa Welch multiple times and she has immediately taken care of my technical support issues. She takes ownership as if she was an owner of the company which is a rare find! Kudos to ShippingEasy for everything and for having an excellent team behind them!

ShadowHillUSA

Time spent using app About 4 years

Melody at ShippingEasy helped me solve a very pressing issue swiftly and with excellent communication. Definitely would recommend the service to anyone in the e-commerce world.

Candy Kitchen Shoppes

We are new to Shipping Easy and are getting used to a whole different way of doing things. Obviously, we have a lot of questions. The customer service chat option is a wonderful tool. The customer service advisers are extremely helpful and patient. They have been able to walk me through the solution to each problem step by step, which has been greatly appreciated!

Mociun

This app communicates seamlessly with Shopify to make managing my shipments a breeze. ShippingEasy also has great customer service.