ShippingEasy

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
April 19, 2021

I've used this app for years, mostly without trouble, but since I'm on the lowest plan they refuse to provide support even when it's about a bug in their app. No support for bugs means you're dead in the water, and who has time for that. OneBalance Fix for other users: If you need to use funds already in your OneBalance account, you can print your labels directly from Stamps.com. Their interface is clunky but it'll do in an emergency. Your Stamps.com login info is under "One Balance and Carriers", then "Manage Passwords".

Chaos in Color
Time spent using app: About 7 years
March 11, 2021

I have used this service for going on 5 years only 1 year with shopify other 4 with BC and I have never had a major issue except for bug issues now and then using their app. More issues since they changed from Endicia to Stamps.com. 2 days ago I go to weigh and print labels and all my customer info (Names, Addresses, Phone, ECT) has been [REDACTED] so I could only see the order numbers on each one. How am I suppose to confirm and print labels in the dark. GDPR has nothing to do with the US but that is their claim for the change. I will be looking for a new Shipping Partner that does not deny me access to my own customers information. Only reason for the 2 stars is the usability of the app with Shopify until this week.

Coastal Gifts Inc
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 14, 2020

The address field is shorter than the program tells you is required thus cutting off part of the address causing undeliverable packages. On the label we use we have found out the character limit is 30 for the address field yet the program tells you less than 34 characters, causing the last 3 characters which is typically an apartment number to be cut off. Customer service says well just make sure the apartment is on the 2nd line. Sure if you are processing a few shipments, but when you process hundreds like we do that is not practical. Very disappointed company will not fix there own programming mistakes. We are now evaluating other programs since they will not fix their own software.

Big Apple Collectibles
Time spent using app: 12 months
April 1, 2019

It's a decently integrated app, but they try to implement too many features and don't do the basics well. Their rudimentary paste and parse address for a quick shipment fails horribly with even the simplest addresses. I've reported this issue several times and still no update after 6 months. A first year programmer could implement this feature more reliably! I would find something better for my complete business shipping solution.

HYPOXIC
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 20, 2018

I had high hopes for this. I used this for about 6 months and pulled the plug. The interface is very, very unfriendly, like staring at an M. C. Escher lithograph. We tried it in hopes of saving a few percent on the shipping, but the lost productivity of battling the interface whenever you want to do anything ultimately made it a net loss for us. If you ship a lot it might be worth it to learn the interface... but at about 50 or so packages a week – what we ship – the super simple, clean and easy Endicia app is a much better choice in my experience.

Indigonight