ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

The complete e-commerce solution for your Shopify store.

HYPOXIC

It's a decently integrated app, but they try to implement too many features and don't do the basics well. Their rudimentary paste and parse address for a quick shipment fails horribly with even the simplest addresses. I've reported this issue several times and still no update after 6 months. A first year programmer could implement this feature more reliably! I would find something better for my complete business shipping solution.

Indigonight

I had high hopes for this. I used this for about 6 months and pulled the plug. The interface is very, very unfriendly, like staring at an M. C. Escher lithograph. We tried it in hopes of saving a few percent on the shipping, but the lost productivity of battling the interface whenever you want to do anything ultimately made it a net loss for us. If you ship a lot it might be worth it to learn the interface... but at about 50 or so packages a week – what we ship – the super simple, clean and easy Endicia app is a much better choice in my experience.

K9 Nutra

Started off great but getting disappointing. There are frequent performance issues now including today. Less than an hour to get a 2 Day Air off and the system is down again. Shipments can't me processed and redirected to an "OOPS" page. And of course no weekend support.

The feature set is great but the system itself seems less and less reliable. If you run a business then you need the reliability first and foremost. Still worth a look, just sharing my current experience.

The people at Shipping Easy are nice to work with and the app looks great. Unfortunately, after trying it for a couple of weeks I've only gotten in to work maybe twice. Once they have it working it might be nice but right now it isn't there.