ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

The complete e-commerce solution for your Shopify store.

Nutrition53

It's a very good app. The only drawback is that it does not accommodate FedEx Smart post and this is critical for us. It was once a great one stop shop for 2 of our online stores, 1 in 3dcart, the other in shopify. Without this compatibility we have to manually process orders in a separate FedEx module which adds a lot of time. Will be looking for a different one stop solution to get the efficiency I want. If you do not use Smart Post, it is the best shipping app there is IMO.

Happy Spritz

Too bad it doesn't work for Canada based businesses looks like I have to have a US address to use this App.

Modefa USA

As a very small business (we have around 40 orders per month), this actually wasn't very useful for us. I initially got it because I was looking for a way to be able to print postage for first-class mail so that I could participate in package pickup by USPS and not have to take all my packages to the post office all the time (that's free as long as you have priority or express mail packages). This app advertised as being able to purchase first-class mail postage. I was able to get it for free, since we have less than 50 orders per month. However, when I downloaded it I found out that you have to pay extra if you want to be able to print postage for first class mail. So for me, when probably about half of my packages are priority or express, it didn't make sense to pay extra money to be able to print first class mail. I was able to find another solution that makes more sense for me. However, I could see how it could be more useful for a larger business that ships a lot more first class mail to make it worth it.

restorationseeds.com

Pros: ShippingEasy is integrated with the address from the Shopify order and does generate a label PDF file with postage and address.

Cons: 1) You cannot save frequently-used package size. You have to re-enter them every time. The built-in package sizes are extremely limited.
2) The vendor does not provide sticker label stock, you have to find it yourself.
3) Each label has to be printed on a separate sheet of paper. You cannot combine orders and print labels two up on an 8.5x11" stock.
4) Tech support had no answer or solutions for the above but did answer the phone readily and was polite.

So far the folks at Shipping Easy have been helpful, responsive and nice to work with, although the app is not without its problems. Despite providing instructions on cancelling transactions, it will not allow you to do so online. There needs to be the ability to preset frequently used weight and package sizes, and I frequently run in to errors when trying to process multiple labels in the same batch. I understand that a new version is being released soon, so I am anxiously awaiting any improvements!