Shippit | Shipping & Delivery

Shippit | Shipping & Delivery

Plano gratuito disponível. Avaliação gratuita de 30 dias. Pode haver cobranças adicionais.
Classificação (3,9)
Avaliações
Desenvolvedor
118 avaliações
21 avaliações
Classificação geral
3,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 65% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 8% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 18% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
21 avaliações
4 de setembro de 2022

we have been using Shippit for years. Their software is good however customer service for businesses is shit. We are about to change our shipping provider.

Motorcycle Stuff
Tempo gasto no app: Mais de 3 anos

Dear Motorcycle Stuff,

I’m so sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience with us. At Shippit, we try our absolute best to ensure that all our customers are happy but we don’t always get it right. To help us understand how we can do better and make it right, we greatly appreciate it if you please email your Merchant ID and contact details to hello@shippit.com.

Kindest regards

13 de julho de 2022

I previously gave them a 5 stars from 4 years ago. Last two years customer service has been really really really poor. Seems they try to delay rather then resolve. No longer recommend

Peach The Label
Tempo gasto no app: Mais de 2 anos

Hi Peach The Label,

I’m so sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience with us. We are trying very hard to ensure that all our customers are happy but we don’t always get it right. To help us understand how we can do better and make it right please, we'd appreciate it greatly if you email your Merchant ID and contact details to hello@shippit.com.

Kindest regards

28 de janeiro de 2022

Parcel was returned due to their technical issues with the courier, did not even leave the country. Request for refund as logically services was not even used. Refund not given due to courier not refunding, not even the top up for their own insurance was ever returned. Reason was that they are just a software system. So basically u're paying for a system just to 'organise' your shipments, but not be responsible when anything goes wrong. good luck when it happens.

8storeytree
Singapura
Tempo gasto no app: 3 meses

Hi 8StoryTree,

I’m sorry to hear that you have had a poor experience with a courier. As a software company we try and hold our merchants' delivery partners to the highest standards and your feedback is a key part of that. We will pass this feedback on to the couriers and it will be reflected in our reports on our partners. Thank you for taking the time.

Data de edição: 16 de dezembro de 2021

Very very poor customer service. Can never get a hold of someone. Ever since our account manager left the company it has been a horrible experience.

Click Parts Australia
Tempo gasto no app: 6 meses
Shippit deixou uma resposta 16 de dezembro de 2021

Hi Click Parts Australia,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and your feedback. As a company constantly looking for ways to improve, we take customer feedback very seriously and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. If there is anything we can do to assist you, please reach out to hello@shippit.com and our customer support team will be more than happy to assist. Otherwise, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.

7 de novembro de 2021

If you are planning to use Australia Post On Demand or eParcel On Demand then unfortunately you will have to go elsewhere as you can't have it fully integrated into Shippit. You will need to manually enter every line of the customer's details & address which defeats the purpose of this app entirely. Alternatively you will have to use their Live Quotes activated which means that the full postage price is shown in the cart with no flexibility to amend shipping pricing or introduce incentives (i.e. free On Demand shipping when you spend over $X). I was incredulous to discover that support were not initially aware that Australia Post On Demand and eParcel On Demand are not actually the same service. Sure, they sound similar but when your business revolves around integrating Australia Post's services into your platform then you should make sure you're fully across all the services available with the carrier you advertise as being fully integrated with. They don't advertise a phone number so you can't speak to someone regarding support or integration issues - if there is a problem then it unfortunately won't be resolved. If you use Couriers Please or Fastway then you have to go through Shippit's support service to enquire about parcels in transit. It takes days to respond (if at all) while your customers get increasingly frustrated with you for stalling. I generally don't give negative reviews however I feel it's necessary to convey that in our experience, Shippit don't fully integrate all of Australia Post's services so it may be worth considering another provider to save you the headaches later on.

The Salty Fox
Tempo gasto no app: 4 meses
Shippit deixou uma resposta 9 de novembro de 2021

Hi The Salty Fox,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and your in depth feedback. As a company constantly looking for ways to improve, we take customer feedback very seriously and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. We understand that you are a valuable customer of ours, so please let us know if there is anything we could do to assist you, and I will pass it onto the right person at Shippit. In the meantime, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.

6 de novembro de 2021

If I could give 0 stars, I would. Terrible service standards. I worked with shippit for months to try to help them be better. They consistently failed to improve even after multiple reviews. This app cost you money and will hurt your service standards. DO NOT under any circumstances try this. CONSIDER YOURSELF warned.

Round Boy Roasters
Singapura
Tempo gasto no app: 10 meses
Shippit deixou uma resposta 9 de novembro de 2021

Hi Round Boy Roasters,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I are sorry to hear about your poor experience. As a company constantly looking for ways to improve, we take customer feedback very seriously and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. We understand that you are a valuable customer of ours, so please let us know if there is anything we could do to assist you, and I will pass it onto the right person at Shippit. In the meantime, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.

24 de fevereiro de 2021

Absolutely non existent support. Don't bother dealing with Shippit. We've been having issues with items not being picked up by the couriers and the "support team" have been extremely unhelpful. I've been asking to speak to the regional manager but nobody wants to talk to me. Look for an alternative solution, we are!

City Subaru Parts
Tempo gasto no app: Mais de 1 ano

Hi City Subaru Parts,
I am extremely sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with us. Shippit is a shipping software company that connects you to the courier and we try and hold the couriers on our platform to the highest of standards. We have since significantly invested in our customer support team to better help merchants like yourself. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know and I will forward it onto the correct person at Shippit. In the meantime, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.

27 de novembro de 2020

i have been using Shippit for more than 3 months. It's a worst service and i would not recommend. The customer service is poor, they keep responding with the standard templates. I took transit insurance as a service for which i pay extra, and since have lost two packages where i had to return money to the customer and i got nothing back from the insurance. 1 claim took 2 months and after that they said TNT left a 19KG Box at the door but did not provide any evidence. What do i tell my customer about this. 2nd product has not been delivered over 1 month and TNT confirmed me they lost it but Shippit is just lingering on and not processing the insurance. It has system issues too and it does not submit the correct pick up dates for some providers. I provided the feedback to the CS team so they can pass it on to the tech team and they instead asked me to prove them that there are system issues. Overall nice looking easy platform, but Pethatic service, and if something goes wrong then you will not be looked after.

ShopWorld
Tempo gasto no app: 11 meses

Hi ShopWorld,
Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us and we are glad to hear good to hear that you like our platform. Last year taught us a lot and we have since invested heavily in our support team so that they can better help merchants like yourself. We understand that you are a valuable customer of ours, so please let us know if there is anything we could do to assist you, and I will pass it onto the right person at Shippit. In the meantime, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.

29 de setembro de 2020

The app functionality is passable and the plans and rates are acceptable, but that's about all Shippit has to recommend it. Integrating the service with multiple stores requires creating multiple accounts and while they'll only charge you for one, you still need to manage multiple logins. Their support across any channel is basically non-existant. They don't answer calls or return voicemails, they don't reply to emails, and you're lucky if they respond to live chat enquiries within an hour. Hell, even just creating an account with them required a third-party to put me in contact with a sales manager who then finally got someone to reach out to me - and that was how they handled a potential new client!

Agrowplow Part Store
Tempo gasto no app: 13 dias

Hi Agrowplow,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for sharing your concerns. We are glad that you are satisfied with the app functionalities and rates. Last year taught us a lot and we have since significantly invested in our support team so that they can better help merchants. I would appreciate knowing if there is anyway we could help you out and put things right. If so, please let us know, and I will forward your enquiry to the correct contact at Shippit. In the meantime, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.

16 de agosto de 2020

Worst app ever , takes ages to get any support and even longer for the package to get picked up, (if it gets picked up)Please beware of this one if you dont have people wanting there items promptly this is the app for you. oh did i mention the customer service was slow or even none existent?

Trader Trove
Tempo gasto no app: Mais de 2 anos
Shippit deixou uma resposta 16 de agosto de 2020

Hey Trader Trove, we're really sorry to hear about your experience, we know it's frustrating when this happens. Shippit is shipping software that connects you to the courier - we're not actually a courier service. As you know, couriers have been incredibly pressured with the increase in deliveries since the start of coronavirus.

Shippit offers in-house support for deliveries booked on our accounts, unfortunately if the delivery was booked with one of your own accounts, we can't access that data for you. Would you mind letting us know which courier it was that didn't pickup your delivery or provide the tracking number so we can look into?