Shippit

Shippit

by Shippit

Simplified Shipping for Leading Retailers.

Our Crystal's Closet

I love Shippit!! They have the best customer service and the best pricing.
Wouldn't use any other shipping app.

Thank you for the kind review! We're delighted that you love our platform. <3

The Diabetes Kitchen

Since switching to Shippit from Sendle we couldn't be happier. Customer service is prompt and they solve things quickly.

Thanks for the review Diabetes Kitchen! We're working hard. 💪

The Fire Brick Company

As a software platform, Shippit has excelled all other shipping platforms we have used for our small business. The shipping rates have improved for our customers, we have less abandoned checkouts, and our online sales increased by more than 100% in one month - all thanks to switching to Shippit!
I have not found any interface more simple and time-saving than Shippit. Selecting from your saved ctn types or creating a new one, to printing out labels - it's an absolute breeze. Everything is very smooth and logical. The support we have received has been great too - a real person, with quick response time! All they need now is a courier to compete with their Couriers Please and Fastway services!

March 12, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're glad you love our platform and are working hard to integrate with more couriers to provide you with more options.

Luxe Bouquet

Love using Shippit! We have used many shipping platforms in the past and Shippit provides the best UI we have seen so far and customer support is great.

March 12, 2020

Thank you for the review Luxe Bouquet. We're glad that we're providing a great product and service for a GREAT business!

All Organic Store

Shippit is so easy to set up and use. The support is fantastic - whenever I have had to contact them, they have been on it and fixed any issues.

March 12, 2020

Thanks for the review! We appreciate it. :)

circlehome

The integration with shopify makes shipping super easy! Using the chat function with customer service has also been a great experience too

March 12, 2020

Thanks for the feedback circlehome! It makes us happy that we're able to provide a product and service you love. Have a great day!

My Brand And Me

I've tried alot of apps and integrations to sync up with Australia Post and Shippit has been the best. It allows us to easily print labels and auto update tracking information back into Shopify

March 12, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're glad you like our integration with Shopify! :)

Kirsten and Diva

I love this app. So easy to use and quickly organised couriers. Very handy with a large quantity of orders.

March 12, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're glad we're providing a service and product you love. :) Happy Shipping!

Chile Mojo

Shippit provides excellent rates but also allows you to bring your own contracted shipping rates. Getting all the configurations right can be a little tricky but Aaron in support is absolutely amazing. He truly went above & beyond to work out the best possible personalised solution for my new Shopify store. He researched Shopify capabilities on my behalf to get the best possible outcome. Aaron is patient, creative, thoughtful and a real asset to the Shippit team. Thank you for your help Aaron.

USA Gourmet

Aaron was a real professional when it came to sorting my shipping problems out. he communicated clearly without using tech jargon.
thanks again Aaron.