Shippit

Shippit

by Shippit

Faster, cheaper & smarter order delivery for Shopify

Frequency H2O

Great app and service! literally couldn't do business without it. Super easy, affordable and well worth the integration!

Epowermac

ePowermac is a daily user of Shippit. Very easy to use, integrate, excellent support and cost effective shipping. As ePowermac has multiple pickup points, this proves to be no problem for Shippit.

Redfarm Supplies

Shippit saves Aussie company Strzelecki Trading time and money. Shippit's team make set up a breeze. Their dashboard is user friendly, it makes booking and getting live quotes fast and easy. Volume sellers check out their freight pricing is very competitive on the higher plans. Link you Australia Post eParcel account too. The team are very helpful, they always go above and beyond! Aussie sellers it's worth considering this great app.

RYDER

Shippit has saved us a lot of time and money. The app is very easy to set up and great customer service.

Knotty.com.au

Shippit has made my despatch and tracking process a breeze. Have the choice of several providers has reduced my shipping bill for sure - as opposed to using Australia Post alone - Thanks Shippit - Knotty is a very happy customer.

Nutz About U!

I use this app easy to use, full sync from ur wesbite and can use on mobile...
Make the job alot easier... going support is great!!!
Awesome and happy customer :)

Gallantoro

This simply gives a small online reatailer access to shipping providers and rates they would never be able to get otherwise. Very easy to use and integrate and the support is very good as well.

Xtron

This app simplify all our shipping process, it also reduce the complaint from our customers, customer will receive the delivery estimation and number to call in case of issue.

Aussie Hi Fi

Shippit have been an excellent platform for us. Easy to use, simple to navigate and most importantly the support has been phenomenal. Any time I've had an issue, I feel confident that if I speak to the Shippit operators via their webchat my issue will be sorted out within minutes. As they say, time is money.
Thank you Shippit and please tell all the operators from me, the support they provide makes for a wonderful experience overall.

Showbag Shop

We've been using Shippit for 18 months and wouldn't change a thing. The ability to automate everything, use multiple carriers and have a live shipping calculator has made the process of running an e-comm store so much easier! Their customer service is brilliant, their tech support guy Alex always fixes all of my problems. Brilliant!