Shippit

Shippit

by Shippit

Simplified Shipping for Leading Retailers.

Knotty.com.au

Shippit has made my despatch and tracking process a breeze. Have the choice of several providers has reduced my shipping bill for sure - as opposed to using Australia Post alone - Thanks Shippit - Knotty is a very happy customer.

Nutz About U!

I use this app easy to use, full sync from ur wesbite and can use on mobile...
Make the job alot easier... going support is great!!!
Awesome and happy customer :)

Gallantoro

This simply gives a small online reatailer access to shipping providers and rates they would never be able to get otherwise. Very easy to use and integrate and the support is very good as well.

Aussie Hi Fi

Shippit have been an excellent platform for us. Easy to use, simple to navigate and most importantly the support has been phenomenal. Any time I've had an issue, I feel confident that if I speak to the Shippit operators via their webchat my issue will be sorted out within minutes. As they say, time is money.
Thank you Shippit and please tell all the operators from me, the support they provide makes for a wonderful experience overall.

Showbag Shop

We've been using Shippit for 18 months and wouldn't change a thing. The ability to automate everything, use multiple carriers and have a live shipping calculator has made the process of running an e-comm store so much easier! Their customer service is brilliant, their tech support guy Alex always fixes all of my problems. Brilliant!

By Charlotte

The support from Shippit ahs been incredible! From the start it was very user friendly. We started processing orders using Shippit during our busy months and it saved so many hours of work! Thank you Shippit!

Keepiece Co

Shippit is a simple to use app which streamlines and simplifies the fulfilment process. Good selection of couriers available at competitive rates. Being the customer service for our customers about their shipping saves us time/manpower.

DHaRCO Clothing

Huge time saver! Orders take 1/10th of the time to process with shipping pre-populating everything direct from Shopify to Shippit. Love it - highly recommend and super easy to use!

ChilliBOM

This app has been a lifesaver for ChilliBOM, having been using it now for just over a year and still getting to know its ins and outs but working fabulously and has definitely streamlined the delivery process and the support is amazing. There is s lot more potential waiting to be unleashed and the updates are always welcome.

Naturopress

Received a call to give the monthly subscription a try, seems to be as cheap as the other app I use except the subscription fee.