Shippit

Shippit

by Shippit

Faster, cheaper & smarter order delivery for Shopify

White Sands e-Boutique

No customer support. Overcharged and still no response to my complaint/enquiry. The app also doesn't support Auspost shipping without an account (and an app isn't required for anyone who already does have an account with Auspost).

April 14, 2019

Thank you for the review and I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I can't see any support enquiries from 'White Sands' so can you send your full request to hello@shippit.com so our team can get back to you ASAP.

lal & nil

I used to be subscribed to Shippit and was quite happy with their service. But now I have moved countries and I had to cancel my previous account and reopen a new one due to my email stopped working. Since then, I have used them twice as I go, and so far they have completely lost one of my parcels and the other one is getting delayed for pick up. Their customer service is quite inefficient as they only allow chat and keep changing the person who looks after you plus they have to liaise with the courier companies and always take a long time to get back to you if there are any issues with your deliveries. At the moment very frustrated with their service unfortunately.

King Kingsley

CONSTANT ISSUES! - They also do not work weekends for help and support so you are stuck all weekend not being able to get orders out for the week! FRUSTRATED

Laqbook

Too hard to do business with and unprofessional.

User interface is very basic and lacks key fulfillment functionality.

They also demand to see your current pricing contract with your suppliers.

If you want to do business the right way use SHIPSTATION, They are the leaders.

We tried with you, but you failed us!