Shippit | Shipping Automation

Shippit | Shipping Automation

by Shippit

Shippit helps simplify your ship so you can scale faster.

Gioia Wall Art

I have been using shippit for about 10 months, the product is OK, but the service to terrible. Normally there is a chat available for support, and it takes ages to get a reply, sometimes no reply at all. This morning, the app is partly down. We cannot modify the measurements and weight or choose courier, the button and menu simply don't work with an error message on it. There is no communication from Shippit telling us what is going on, and their chat is CLOSED!!!! Since we cannot contact you guys to sort it out, I have no choice but to leave a review here as this is the only way to send you a message.

May 6, 2021

Hi Gioia Wall Art,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for sharing your concerns. We are glad that you are satisfied with our product. Last year we experienced capacity constraints which could have been the reason you experienced some difficulties. We have since significantly invested in our support team so that they can better help merchants. If there is anything we can do to assist with, please let us know, and I will forward your enquiry to the correct contact at Shippit. In the meantime, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.
Kindest regards,
Sarah
Shippit

Nestz Living

The rates are good and booking system is all good but you can forget about good customer service especially billing related.
Their apps are not very good compare to others when it comes to store with large SKU and different packaging dimensions.

May 6, 2021

Hi Nestz Living,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for sharing your concerns. We are glad that you are satisfied with our rates and booking system. Last year taught us a lot and we have significantly invested in our app as well as our support team so that they can better help merchants. We always look to continuously improve, so we are open to feedback. If there is any assistance that can be offered, please let us know, and I will forward your concern to the correct person at Shippit. In the meantime, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.
Kindest regards,