Shippit

Shippit

by Shippit

Simplified Shipping for Leading Retailers.

EVERLY COLLECTIVE

User friendly app that has helped us ship out our products more efficiently. The downside is that that the carriers can often miscalculate the weight of our parcels and overcharge us. Unfortunately the Shippit support team have not been able to assist in resolving these issues despite lodging numerous dispute forms and countless back and forth emails. The process has been tedious and it has been almost two months without any resolution in sight. Subsequently, we have ended up overpaying on many parcels that we were not meant to, resulting in much higher rates. We would appreciate some productive assistance in having our disputes resolved in a timely manner.

March 19, 2020

Thank you for the review Everly Collective. We're glad that you can easily use our platform to simplify your shipping but are disheartened to hear that you've been having trouble with overcharges. Thank you for flagging this issue with us. We've brought this up with the Support team and they will be in touch to try and fix things for you. Have a lovely day.

LUNA BRONZE | Worldwide

5 stars for how much easier Shippit has made our fulfilment process.

Unfortunately, have had to deduct 2 stars for how much more work it has created in relation to customer service enquiries. We used to spend 1hr maximum on customer service emails per day, we're now spending 2.5-3 hours dealing with our inbox - all to do with tracking updates.

We use DHL eCommerce to ship our orders to US & Canada, however the Shippit tracking email that our customers receive direct our customers to an incorrect phone number (not a DHL tracking web page).

March 17, 2020

Thank you for the feedback LUNA BRONZE. We're glad that our platform is making your fulfilment process easier but are disheartened to see that your customer service enquiries have increased. This should not be happening.
I believe Aaron has reached out to help you fix this DHL issue and our carrier team is in the process of amending things.
We hope that the end result will lower your enquiries and that you'll consider revising your review if you are happy with our service.

SUAK

Everything was good. Very efficient app.
This app makes my order process very easy.
I think the range of courier companies should be broad more.
I have some pick-up issues with one courier company in my area so I need to use another company more pricey and slower.

Tint Department

If you ship a lot of orders, I would recommend trying a different company - the customer service team at Shippit are very frustrating to deal with if there's ever an issue.
If you're not shipping too many orders, they might not be as infuriating.