Shippit

Shippit

by Shippit

Simplified Shipping for Leading Retailers.

Original Weekend

Really great way to access more affordable shipping rates and I love that you can track all your orders in one place. Very user friendly.

Only downside is when there are issues with courier services and to be on the front foot you have to manage this yourself, Shippit support doesn't always take a front footing.

March 18, 2020

Thank you for the review Original Weekend. We really appreciate your feedback and take it into account when improving our services.
We're glad that our platform is user-friendly and allows you to simplify your shipping and save you money.
We will flag your thoughts with the support team. Have a lovely day ahead!

BLOC

Fantastic app. Makes printing and sending so easy. Would be handy if localised couriers were listed in dropdown menu for options.

March 12, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review and some feedback BLOC. We will definitely look into this as a possible improvement to the platform. :)

Robert Gordon Australia

We found Shippit integration easy to use and set up. It has created efficiencies reducing human error and in turn saving us time and money.

Thanks for the review! Have a great day. :D

Bauerfeind Australia

We have been using Shippit with our business as we've grown over the past few years, and it's scaled with us really well.

Very happy with the range of options it affords.

March 12, 2020

Thanks for the review Bauerfeind! We're glad you enjoy our product and are working to perfect our platform. :)

My Brand And Me

I have used Shippit to integrate DHL eCommerce International shipping. There have been a few bugs but I can see it getting there soon

March 12, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're always trying to improve and are working to smooth out any bugs to make our software more reliable for your business. Thank you for sticking it out with us! :)

Willow & Wood

Shippit is so easy to use once it's set up. I initially had some issues with changing over from WooCommerce to Shopify with the calculation of parcel dimensions and weights and how to calculate lives quotes but once the great Tech Support helped me out with that it was all smooth sailing. Thanks to Aaron for his support.

Emma Kate Co

We've been using Shippit for a year now. It's definitely saved us a lot of time, and is generally a great and seamless integration with Shopify for small business.

There are some issues I'd like to be ironed out that haven't yet (mostly with Customer Address book not allowing both an addresee name AND shop/business name (which is crucial for many consignments) - I hope this can be actioned soon!

Sack Me!

Great app, easy to use. Customer service friendly even though sometimes the dispatch disappoints with timing or lost of parcels. Shippit team is always there to assist though.

A.BCH

One of the best features is the chat support and pretty seamless integration with shopify. I'd like to see Shippit offset carbon emissions or give customers the chance to offset them with each delivery. Having a lighter carbon footprint and showing they care about the environment is essential, especially as a delivery company!!

Rudie Nudie Designs

Shippit makes it easy to integrate Shopify sales with their shipping platform. All of the names, addresses and order details tranfser across to Shippit automatically and you can select from the best courier options [based on time and price]. There were a few issues to be ironed out early [mainly my lack of user knowledge] but now it's fairly smooth sailing. It definitely allows a fairly set and forget system, where you can simply print the labels and off they go.